Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade OFFICIAL statement

Using the FBI and threats to his family is quite the outrageous excuse if it is not true. I would think if there really were threats but divulging the FBI is involved, it might be to possible deter some fool from taking action. I would love it to be for the RV, with with the other traders still active, I think this is really the reason.

bodeen. I am in awe with your about me...

Thanks for that and the PM..... I can't take credit for the quote though... :( I heard it on a local radio station and thought it was awesome.... So, I set it as my signature for a few weeks.... I guess your signature and about me must be the same..... :D God Bless you and your family too....

If what is said here is true...which none of us know for sure because Adam received just what he was told (as he himself stated)...then I hope for their sakes they stay safe and lay low till whatever is happening blows over. However, I have to admit, it does send a number of questions swirling through my head. Something doesn't sound right. But whatever the case, I hope Ali and his family stay safe regardless and hopefully we RV soon.

:D

Ali has been slowly making one down-grade after another lately. He was wanting to open a bank in iraq and that fell through...his wife was in an auto accident...then no more safe keeping...etc...now...we are to think that if his family is threatened....there is NOBODY to run his huge business??? I do not feel good about this...but hope it is nothing bad.

Hope the RV is a great one and happens soon!

Edited by abby01

I checked the Dinar Trade site. Looks like the statement was amended because I see no mention of the FBI or the family situation (which seemed like an odd thing to put on a professional site). Now it sounds more like a business decision. Very interesting indeed.

Dinar Trade Inc.

It wasn't on the website, it was a forum post that Ali made at neno I believe

• 5 months later...