Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nice to meet everyone!

Just another investor waiting for the end. Live in sunny south Florida waiting for the rv so we can buy a house in Colorado and get the heck out of here. I've been a guest on this site for about 6 months, lurking I'm the shadows figured I would sign up and join some chats.

CHEERS!!!!!

Chris

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just another investor waiting for the end. Live in sunny south Florida waiting for the rv so we can buy a house in Colorado and get the heck out of here. I've been a guest on this site for about 6 months, lurking I'm the shadows figured I would sign up and join some chats.

CHEERS!!!!!

Chris

Welcome friend,,,,, Im in Texas and cant wait for this investment to do something ( anything )...... There are some great ppl on this site and you picked a good one....

God Bless

Bodeen

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys!! Been I have been through all the sites and Rv is above all my favorite!!!

Well, it's nice to have you! I'm pretty sure you meant DV but actually, RV is above all my favorite too! Just wish it would hurry up and get here. Seriously, welcome aboard.

• Upvote 1

CHEERS!!!!!

Chris

Welcome to DV.,.....

CHEERS!!!!!

Chris

WELCOME TO DV FAMILY !!!!

i AM FROM SOUTH FLORIDA TOO !!! AND I LOVED HERE !!! FOR ME IT'S A PARADISE !!!

• Upvote 1