Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 4/30/11

djgabrielie

9:44 AM [Nighthk11] Hello DV- Hope all are well this day

9:44 AM [kelsguy1113] hey Night

9:45 AM [Nighthk11] I understand there is a rather big meeting in parliment today

9:45 AM [Nighthk11] Present should be – Shibibi- MOF- and Foreign Minister

9:46 AM [kelsguy1113] yes – that is right

9:46 AM [Nighthk11] Also- Parliament just voted on claims made by US that have to be settled

9:46 AM [kelsguy1113] would there be any other topic that they could be discussing?

9:47 AM [Nighthk11] I believe these people have been called to give a final report on their areas to the parliament

9:47 AM [Nighthk11] Foreign Minister- reporting that all financial repreations to Kuwait have been paid

9:48 AM [Nighthk11] The issue of bodies and documents are in agreement between both countries for a five year plan to settle

9:49 AM [Nighthk11] Shabs- is there to inform that all preparations for putting out new small denoms are complete

9:49 AM [Nighthk11] MOF is there to insure that implementation is prepared

9:49 AM [Nighthk11] I can find no other reason for them being there at this late date

9:50 AM [Nighthk11] all must be done for release of chap 7 and before RV

9:50 AM [Nighthk11] I believe everything will b e done at one time

9:50 AM [Nighthk11] on 5 may their “Asset Protection ” runs out- so things are moving and at a fast pace

9:52 AM [Nighthk11] Regardless of the rumors and speculation in the reports- the govt is formed and has been they were not ready with all admin that had to be completed prior to RV

9:53 AM [Nighthk11] as far as moving to a position thru IMF whereby they could put the dinar out internationally- this was done weeks ago- like WTO- not announced

9:54 AM [Nighthk11] At this moment- there is nothing wrong- there is no hold-up- what we are seeing is the completion of requirements for release- nothing more- they are almost done

9:54 AM [Nighthk11] There are some laws that they must past and these will be passed by parliament

9:55 AM [lifeisgood2] 9:58 AM [8ball] The session shall also witness the 1st reading of the draft-law on the National Security Ministry, the draft-law on the Defense Ministry, as well as the draft-law on on Awards and Notes, along with the draft-law on the arms, he stressed.

9:56 AM [Nighthk11] This is what is indicated to me by way of their movements at this point- they know they must act- the people will not wait too much longer

9:58 AM [Nighthk11] so if a window comes and goes without the expected RV- then I am of the opinion that they will throw in the ole security ministry argument again because it has worked for them-but it is really a requirement that they have not completed which is essential for forward movement

9:59 AM [Nighthk11] From the CBI-MOF-IMF-WB-WTO-UN-UNSC- all are ready to go- Iraq must now set into play the requirements from these various organizations to complete the package- they are doing so

10:00 AM [Nighthk11] The politics has been separated from the financial- the latter thus forcing the GOI and parliament to act

10:01 AM [Nighthk11] From reading some of the articles and looking at what is happening- that is my take -are we close- YES- how close- Very, Very Close

10:01 AM [Cool] I agree night with all you are saying I am still thinking anytime! ty and I have missed you lately also .

10:02 AM [Nighthk11] so I will continue to wait and watch their movements- but all are significant at this time

10:02 AM [Nighthk11] Missed you folks too cool just been a little busy-

10:03 AM [wings] well we were hoping for the end of this month should we hope by the end of may

10:03 AM [Nighthk11] Oh BTY it is over $3.00

10:03 AM [lifeisgood2] So are you thinking that with the Asset Protection running out on May 5 they would want it done before then??

10:03 AM [wings] whoooooooo

10:03 AM [Cool] well we are all glad to see you back , your thoughts are always appreciated

10:04 AM [Nighthk11] Actually- with Kuwait done which was a biggie- the CBI and MOF ready to go- international standards in place running out- I would this meeting today would be enough for them to release ASAP

10:04 AM [Nighthk11] so yes I am looking at today thru the 5th- but knowing them it mat be later mid month

10:05 AM [Nighthk11] Watch what the players are doing folks- not what they say in the news

10:05 AM [Divak] thank you nighthk11 ! glad to see you back!

10:06 AM [Nighthk11] The presence in parliament today of key players is a telling issue- all are involved in key aspects that will release Iraq from sanctions

10:07 AM [Nighthk11] IMO- they have been called to report- before parliament renders a final decision and announcement

10:09 AM [Nighthk11] The UN paid out some 36 billion from the DFI to Kuwait- Zubaidi (Foreign Minister) just paid thru CBI another 21 billion- Kuwait is paid-)

10:10 AM [Nighthk11] Major issue for release from chap 7- shabs has money ready to go- MOF’s job is distribution

10:11 AM [Nighthk11] US has been paid- Shabs indicated that debt has been settled- so the window is narrowed more than last month-week

10:12 AM [Nighthk11] There is nothing to do now except watch and wait for the announcement- which given the time factors- should be very quickly

10:13 AM [Nighthk11] I hope this helps some- thanks BBL

• Upvote 8

Quick Question from the Newbie! Am I getting -1's because a) these guys are the great gurus who speak only the truth, b - Newbies aren't allowed to state an opinion, c) by questioning their honesty I am being negative and that is a no-no or d) all of the above?

I have been following this site for a few months now, just decided to sign up recently.

Edited by RVORNOTRV
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Everything sounded perfect until they threw the 3.00 figure out there. Not that that isn't a great rate, but any post with a rate is probably BS at this time.

I must agree with you heres a plus for you to bring you to the plus side of things

Nevermore says THE RAVEN

• Upvote 1

is it me ? or the newbie r v or not to rv -has the tongest two fingers i have ever seen,,,,,,,welcome on new guy you question above THE GURU or the great one lol you will see alot of the b s but it has been stated earlier this month that a lot of new information will hit the tables it is just a lot of misinformation you can give an opinion just be put it in a nice way and your good too go { what happened to your two fingers} ?