Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Union Thugs breaking the law again

Lutie

For anyone from Wis. or neighboring states if your tired of the Unions threatening to destroy any business that supported Paul Ryan here is how far they will go . (click link below ) You can support Wis by going out and buying these products tomorrow. Coors beer,Angel soft products & Johnson's Brats. I don't know about the rest of you but I am so sick of these union thugs trying to tell you and I who to vote for and what to vote for I could scream! So anyone in any state that sells these and other Wis. products go out and SHOP! (thanks for letting me rant)

:angry::angry::angry:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/28/wisconsin-grocers-brace-anti-walker-sticker-campaign/

If you have a different opinion I respect your right to disagree.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

being a true wisconsinite i can handle the brats and beer part just fine.

nothing much better then a cold beer and brat w/secret stadium sauce at the brewers game in miller park

coors beer is miller/coors now so i would think any beer by either brand should be fine and

i think you meant johnsonville brand for the brats. they also make many different kinds of sausages now

now if we could just get a decent stretch of good grilling weather we would be all set

cws

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you get your news from fox you can't be to bright!!

The massive protests against Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's controversial budget that paralyzed the state capital for weeks are now headed for the grocery stores.

But instead of marching outside stores with picket signs, protesters are planning more subversive action: placing anti-Walker stickers on products made by businesses they believe support the law that severely limits the collective bargaining power of most state workers. The law is currently on hold pending a legal challenge.

The Wisconsin Grocery Association is warning its members to be on the lookout for opponents of Walker defacing some products in grocery stores on Sunday.

Walker opponents have urged consumers to boycott companies that have donated to the governor's campaign.

There's an effort under way to expand the boycott nationally by placing stickers on products in grocery stores.

Among the targeted products are Johnsonville brats ("these brats bust unions"), Coors beer ("labor rights flow away like a mountain stream") and Angel Soft toilet paper.

This effort is being pushed by the same pro-union people who boycotted banks and stores whose management gave to Walker's campaign.

Spokesmen for area grocery stores call this an act of vandalism. The grocers group has created a sign for stores to post alerting people that placing stickers on products in stores is illegal.

Several of the grocery stores' spokesmen say if they catch someone placing one of these stickers, they will call law enforcement.

So which part of this article isn't true? Is it because it came from FoxNews that you don't want to believe it? As Forrest would say, "Stupid is as Stupid does."

-

I say "let 'em put the stickers on' - I will buy twice as much :D

Unions definately had their place at one time... but corruption & greed have ruined the vast majority in my opinion.

Labor laws help protect workers today, unlike days gone bye.

So, to be a teacher, I have to join the Union?

Yes, in this state you do.

But I'm a Republican (or Independant, or whatever).

Sorry, we support the Democrats here. support whomever you like, but we channel our support funds (your dues) to the regional & national DNC

To me, that is like telling me that if I want to move to Utah, I have to become a Mormon.

The US once was the largest automobile, steel, tire (and the list goes on & on) manufacturer in the world - by a HUGE margin.

Now look where we are now. Most of us over 40 owned domestic-made appliances, & learned to drive in a domestic-made vehicle.

Chances are that if you are under the age of 25, you learned to drive in an imported vehicle, built with foreign steel, riding on foreign-made tires.

Some of you may read this post & get ticked off. Your opinion - your option.

I'm not a Spring chicken - I have covered many aspects of the job market... from lowly peon working my way up the food chain into management - and my view has changed very little since my enlightenment back in the 70's.

I know what I see today.

Greed, ignorance (and a boatload of laziness) replaced competitiveness, basic economics & common sense in this country.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I guess "A THRILL UP MY LEG" Chris Matthews is a better source??? :huh::huh::huh:

Yea really! lol For someone who can't use proper spelling to be talking about being "too bright" is funny anyway. :lol: I wouldn't get my news anywhere else.

I hope they do put anti-Walker stickers on products, that way I know which products to buy for sure. :)

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 2

How can I tell a Union Thug from a Union NonThug? Or are all Union people Thugs?

[/quote

No all union people are not thugs . I am sorry if that's how you took it. I am referring to the Thugs in the leadership that bring in their union thugs from all over to cause trouble. And i am referring to those who take part in the kinds of gangster style protests that have gone on in Wis. The people who were trying to disrupt the Tea Party with their vile language and signs are the ones I'm talking about. The ones who would shout down and insult a 14 year old girl who was speaking. And they get away with it because Obama protects them! God forbid he should lose a vote.

I just don't understand how anyone be they a union person or hard left Democrat can watch the videos of those people acting like animals and try to justify it or not be ashamed to be associated with them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

If you get your news from fox you can't be to bright!!

I rest my case ! If your afraid to look at things from both sides and only watch the Soros controled media then you are one of the kool Aid drinkers who will follow Obama over the cliff.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2