Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Former Iraqi workers

pokerplayer

Well I have kept in contact with a few Iraqi people I worked with who spoke English, some what. While they no nothing of a rate or date, they do believe there will be a increase in value. All three are trying to save as much as possible in case there is a rate change. There words, not mine. While I keep asking " how big a change? " They have no idea, but they suspect something will happen soon. " My interpretation, not there's". Anyone who has been there knows that Iraqi's tend to fib somewhat. I think these fellows truly believe that a change is Imminent, would I trust my life on there word? Not in a heart beat, but thought I would share the last few days worth of emails. Does it say much? No, but then again, I'm not a guru...lol

pp

• Upvote 10

Well I have kept in contact with a few Iraqi people I worked with who spoke English, some what. While they no nothing of a rate or date, they do believe there will be a increase in value. All three are trying to save as much as possible in case there is a rate change. There words, not mine. While I keep asking " how big a change? " They have no idea, but they suspect something will happen soon. " My interpretation, not there's". Anyone who has been there knows that Iraqi's tend to fib somewhat. I think these fellows truly believe that a change is Imminent, would I trust my life on there word? Not in a heart beat, but thought I would share the last few days worth of emails. Does it say much? No, but then again, I'm not a guru...lol

pp

Boy if this is not about the truest statment I have heard in along time from this site.

Anyone who has been there knows that Iraqi's tend to fib somewhat.

Fib is not the word for it. They will out right lie to your face and think you don't have a clue.

Just keep that in mind when you hear someone say my contact over there. An the Middle East country

doesn’t make any difference which one. In my dealing with them. I have been in and out of over here from the mid 80’s.

Nevermore says THE RAVEN

• Upvote 2

Boy if this is not about the truest statment I have heard in along time from this site.

Fib is not the word for it. They will out right lie to your face and think you don't have a clue.

Just keep that in mind when you hear someone say my contact over there. An the Middle East country

doesn’t make any difference which one. In my dealing with them. I have been in and out of over here from the mid 80’s.

Nevermore says THE RAVEN

Its a family site, have to keep it clean, even though thats what I meant. Just took out the color of the statement...lol

pp

• Upvote 2

pp

That makes sense, thanks for the post and keeping my fingers crossed.

pp

Nevermore says THE RAVEN

Its a family site, have to keep it clean, even though thats what I meant. Just took out the color of the statement...lol

pp

Wow, I have lived in the U.S. for over 40 years now, and I can say fibbing is not just an "Iraqi thing". I am very culturally diversified and I doubt that the Iraqi's fib anymore than any other groups of people. As for myself and my family, we try to live a lifestyle of honesty, integrity, and high morals according to God's standards, and that includes being truthful.

With that being said, I know for a fact that not only are the Iraqi workers reporting truthfully about the Dinar changing soon, the Iraqi people, including my friends and family are all expecting this to take place soon. This information is constantly being put on Iraqi TV.

So, maybe they are telling the truth and not "Fibbing", as you would put it.

So many people on this site have never gotten the chance to have personal relationships with the Iraqi's who live in the U.S. Please don't judge all of the Iraqi's in this manner. You have to understand that for over 30 years they lived under an evil dictator, and in order to survive they were forced to "Fib". I would never be able to explain all of the details in one post.

Edited by Iraqi Queen
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Wow, I have lived in the U.S. for over 40 years now, and I can say fibbing is not just an "Iraqi thing". I am very culturally diversified and I doubt that the Iraqi's fib anymore than any other groups of people. As for myself and my family, we try to live a lifestyle of honesty, integrity, and high morals according to God's standards, and that includes being truthful.

With that being said, I know for a fact that not only are the Iraqi workers reporting truthfully about the Dinar changing soon, the Iraqi people, including my friends and family are all expecting this to take place soon. This information is constantly being put on Iraqi TV.

So many people on this site have never gotten the chance to have personal relationships with the Iraqi's who live in the U.S. Please don't judge all of the Iraqi's in this manner. You have to understand that for over 30 years they lived under an evil dictator, and in order to survive they were forced to "Fib". I would never be able to explain all of the details in one post.

I can relate to that... Although I would say that I worked with approximately 1200+ Iraqis who I treasure dearly, especially the once that worked side-by-side with me. I keep in-touch with them but I do not asked them about the Iraqi Dinar... I always asked about their family and well-being because I know how rough life in Iraq.

I asked my friend;

Me: How do you like the new government?

Him: I like myself...

These are the type of conversations we have...

+1 from me to even you out.

I've never been to Iraq. Been to a number of other countries though. I used to work in the technology industry. Four of the BIGGEST LIES I've ever been told, have been told to me by americans, right to my face, staring me DEAD IN THE EYES. 3 men, 1 woman. All of them were either bosses of mine or, superiors in one way or another. One of the men who lied cost a friend of mine his brand new house: that was a 300K lie. The woman who lied, lied directly to me (and others) in an effort to get me fired... Until I pulled out an email she was cc'd on which proved to HR she was setting me up. She was fired.

My point, people lie everywhere. Men, women, children, all ages, races, colors, nationalities.

The original poster wasn't bashing, just saying he would have reservations about putting a tremendous amount of faith in his sources. How many other gurus have posted (what turned out to be) bad intel, yet they swear by their source? Answer: most of them. I appreciate the author's "take it for what it's worth" approach.

• Upvote 2

+1 from me to even you out.

I've never been to Iraq. Been to a number of other countries though. I used to work in the technology industry. Four of the BIGGEST LIES I've ever been told, have been told to me by americans, right to my face, staring me DEAD IN THE EYES. 3 men, 1 woman. All of them were either bosses of mine or, superiors in one way or another. One of the men who lied cost a friend of mine his brand new house: that was a 300K lie. The woman who lied, lied directly to me (and others) in an effort to get me fired... Until I pulled out an email she was cc'd on which proved to HR she was setting me up. She was fired.

My point, people lie everywhere. Men, women, children, all ages, races, colors, nationalities.

The original poster wasn't bashing, just saying he would have reservations about putting a tremendous amount of faith in his sources. How many other gurus have posted (what turned out to be) bad intel, yet they swear by their source? Answer: most of them. I appreciate the author's "take it for what it's worth" approach.

Thank you for the +1!! You spoke truthfully with your post!! BTW, I may have to give you a +1 as well. I'm sure you will be getting bashed here shortly!! LOL