Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And if they were to simply be permitted to go back to their "true wealth" with an rv at the same rate it once was,it would be a 1,000 x increase from what it was prior to war with the giant increase in currency in circulation from what it was then.

Well, for one, they wouldn't have any MORE currency in circulation, just a higher value to the total currency.

In fact, they would likely have less currency in circulation as they draw in 000s and put out smaller denominations as they would be needed depending on the exchange rate.

Upon any RV, I highly doubt they return to pre-war levels as they currently have too much currency in circulation.

One must remember that the current value of the IQD is determined by a program rate. Somewhere on the forums is an IMF article stating that the value is based upon only liquid assets. Upon being able to value their currency including non-liquid assets, the value would obviously go up. I believe this is what restricts them from the international market, and likely how the sanctions play an effect on the value. Therefore, they are currently limited to how the set the value to the IQD. If that were to be the case, and sanctions were preventing the raising of the value with consideration of non-liquid assets, how would they be able to re-denominate at this current time as well?

Here is a thought... If they were to re-denominate their currency accounting for all bills outside & inside of the country. They set their value above a dollar, making the return a very small percentage. What would prevent them from just simply printing more money after it is all said & done? The CBI is an independent entity that can basically do as they wish for the most part. Just something to think about.. :)

Bambino Love it, I agree. This post makes sense for a lot of us. smile.gif

But I also have always loved Keeps reality checks, I think he is cool too.

MovieMaker, I see your post often and they are always very nice. I liked this post also and agree it makes sense. Like most, I have gone up and down for 7 years and still wonder if this will pay off in the end. I hope we will all get what we want for the reasons that we want to accomplish what we want. Have a blessed day.

so are you puzzled because you wanna know how to solve a 3k piece puzzle i dont get it?

Easy, you are off the couch and now you are in the dark. I like the new avatar-looks like you are lurking in the shawdows and will emerge on the right side after RV. Maybe that RV party will happen and I will reveal my previous identity.