Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some of Shabs speech in US Today

harrysmug

Posted Today, 12:10 PM

Hi Everyone, I was asked to repost this in a new thread. Please move it if necessary. Thanks!

Nobody asked me not to share this, but my videographer agreed that it would be best not to make it public, as we were registered under the network name, and could be held responsible by the network should anything come of it. (Not that I think it would - i'm just not going to do it.)

I just started following the Dinar this month, and I'm no economist, so i'm not sure if my opinion is worth anything, but I'll give you my take on what happened.

Shabibi's speech seemed to be geared towards convincing the US to invest in Iraq. He spent the majority of the time discussing the history of Iraq's economic status since the war, and focused on Central Bank's steps to stabilize the economy. He frequently discussed their currency. As far as I could tell, he didn't come right out and say what their next step by step process would be, but It may just be way over my head.

As all q/a was closed to the press, I was floored to hear the questioning that ensued. The very first question point-blank was if there would be an RV. Shabibi hesitated silently for a minute, smiled, then said, "If I know, I can't tell you!" and laughter followed. But then he went on to explain with no certain detail all the possibilities around this issue - all of which I am not able to understand. I'm sorry, but you will need to hear more from Steve or Ray on it.

Perhaps I can cut just that one clip and post it on here - answering the q/a? I"ll think about it now...

There was also the question about the 3 zeros, and again, i'm not able to comment.

Overall I will say that I was encouraged. I do believe that the dinar will significantly increase in value at some point, although how and when I cannot say.

Just my personal unprofessional opinion.

Regards,

Frothbucket

• Upvote 9

VERY POSITIVE NEWS.I DON'T THINK SHABS IS GOING TO ANNOUCE THE RV IN THAT WAY,BUT I LIKE HIS NERVEOUS LAUGH SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO POP

The very first question point-blank was if there would be an RV. Shabibi hesitated silently for a minute, smiled, then said, "If I know, I can't tell you!" and laughter followed.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz1JzudLvBg

Posted Today, 12:10 PM

Hi Everyone, I was asked to repost this in a new thread. Please move it if necessary. Thanks!

Nobody asked me not to share this, but my videographer agreed that it would be best not to make it public, as we were registered under the network name, and could be held responsible by the network should anything come of it. (Not that I think it would - i'm just not going to do it.)

I just started following the Dinar this month, and I'm no economist, so i'm not sure if my opinion is worth anything, but I'll give you my take on what happened.

Shabibi's speech seemed to be geared towards convincing the US to invest in Iraq. He spent the majority of the time discussing the history of Iraq's economic status since the war, and focused on Central Bank's steps to stabilize the economy. He frequently discussed their currency. As far as I could tell, he didn't come right out and say what their next step by step process would be, but It may just be way over my head.

As all q/a was closed to the press, I was floored to hear the questioning that ensued. The very first question point-blank was if there would be an RV. Shabibi hesitated silently for a minute, smiled, then said, "If I know, I can't tell you!" and laughter followed. But then he went on to explain with no certain detail all the possibilities around this issue - all of which I am not able to understand. I'm sorry, but you will need to hear more from Steve or Ray on it.

Perhaps I can cut just that one clip and post it on here - answering the q/a? I"ll think about it now...

There was also the question about the 3 zeros, and again, i'm not able to comment.

Overall I will say that I was encouraged. I do believe that the dinar will significantly increase in value at some point, although how and when I cannot say.

Just my personal unprofessional opinion.

Regards,

Frothbucket

As much as I love this article, sorry to say but I read this a couple of months ago... I don't know when maybe February/March time. But this isn't necessarily new; however, still good news. Thanks for sharing. Just wanted to let other people know that it isn't today's news.

• Upvote 2

If you listen to the audio at about 8:24 he says that you have to make a lot of "propaganda" in order to delete the three zeros. He does correct himself immediately and say, "advertisements," but the slip was already out. I think all the articles lately about the removal may have in deed been part of a government plan to keep everyone in the dark about how and when the change to Iraqi dinar is coming.

That said, he does very clearly say that they have already decided what they are going to do and that they are going to do something about the three zeros very soon.

So, one way or another it looks like there may be an end to the merry-go-round we are all sharing.

Go RV!

• Upvote 4

As much as I love this article, sorry to say but I read this a couple of months ago... I don't know when maybe February/March time. But this isn't necessarily new; however, still good news. Thanks for sharing. Just wanted to let other people know that it isn't today's news.

How could you have read it before if the speech was just made today in the US During his visit here...This was taken from a post on PD...Funny you guys slam them then post from their site and try to take credit for it.....They even have the audio of him speaking posted at this time.

hmmm.... sounds like its already figured out. just the timing isnt right yet.

Here's a THOUGHT! :)

If they already made a decision on the route they were going to go, why would they be sending a bill to parliament to remove the 3 zeros?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

I am a brand new member but have been following this site for months. I am not trying to be negative at all. I'm hoping, just like you all, for the best. But in regards to this video...it is clearly not a real video. No one moves the entire video. Even in the beginning when "everyone" laughs, literally no one moves. It seems sort of weird to me.

• Upvote 1

I am a brand new member but have been following this site for months. I am not trying to be negative at all. I'm hoping, just like you all, for the best. But in regards to this video...it is clearly not a real video. No one moves the entire video. Even in the beginning when "everyone" laughs, literally no one moves. It seems sort of weird to me.

Ok... That is because this is not a video. It is a still frame image shot and is just audio as it is intended to be.