Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Rumor

spy

Rumor, take it as such...

Finance minister met with Citibank grop[ and Reuters is a source that gives info that first has to appear THEN Reuters shares it with with those that are investing = the Minister Of Finance came to meet with Citibank and with MANY ME banks – on Dec 15th UNSC took one of the chapters and removed it - the one that said you are now free to do what ever you want with the money

Next phase Maliki said to Shabibi you have the permission to reval the currency .- The GOI told them on TV they would do this to their currency.

Then the UST came to work with them in February- then the ME started removing the JERKS – and the OIL was going to pass projections to $100 a barrel at that time- and go ahead and work and Shabs come out and tell us when you are ready and M said I will work with the GOI and buy you time - A puppet master leads the puppets

The budget is where it should be – the banks are the last phase where the RV is concerned -

Je’sus said that last night Joe and he spoke to another dinar holder here in Puerto Rico and two banks in PR knew about the rate being there.. he confirmed their banks in PR know what is going on…BOTH of us got separate confirmations that the bank here in PR KNOWS about the dinar and they said get ready….

Delta confirmed Tuesday that rate is locked in with CBI not Reuters as Reuters will get I later as will the FOREX –

Delra said on TV today in Iraq Vice President Joe Biden called Maliki – they were trying to make it very fast to get the ministries done and the Kurds announced whatever Maliki wants they will vote for those two people and the Minister of Defense arrived in Iraq and spoke to Maliki ad they are in a rush to finish- seems like THE PLAN is coming together - ….Maliki is part of THE PLAN and was stalling all the time FROM THE PLAN till they finished whatever they needed to do

Delta states now tomorrow the rate should come out tomorrow – the GOI signed off on the rate and my relatives in the parliament in Iraq and tehy said they did sign off on this rate…. Shabibi is way ahead of schedule to do this and now the IMF article today said proof that they are about to release the rate to the world – they told Iraq to work with us the IMF pay your debts then increase your dinar and the article said that CBI and IMF will work together starting next month and Iraq dealt with their debts and the currency has to have a value now to be a partner – this starts in May – IT’SDONE AND IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED

Maybe the rate we will see it tomorrow – they might wait till they prove the other two ministries – Joe Biden called to say get it done and the UN said yesterday to get it done and finish the GOI’

DO NOT PANIC if you do not see the rate tomorrow – do not panic – cause as next week as soon as they pass the remaining ministers the RV_RI will happen

Delta says they need the IQD to be as highest as possible – its no less than $3 very high possibility it could be as high as $5.20+ and higher than what you say above – remember in 70’s and 80’s it was $3.22 and back then and now that would be equal to above $5.00 and up IMO they are testing those numbers now at that high rate and it may just be that high per Delta as the cost of living has gone up since the valued $3.22 rate back then – add inflation and

They have NO debt so it can go up as high as needed… so IMHO it could be above $5.00+ and

DELTA said the rate will come in at this good rate and will not go down and may go up by 2% when it hits the FOREX– and go higher and higher – due to instability in Egypt Syria and Jordan so now Iraq will be #1 and the rate could go higher for all our benefit as investor.

Delta said he feels we are VERY VERY COSE and ANY DAY NOW – and whatever happens and Shabibi said “we will do whatever is right for the Iraqi people” the authors of this plan KNEW who to hire for this job – he is a great man…and matter of fact it has to be this month and SDR will change and has to be a national GOI with recognized currency for WTO and they are talking on TV about the dinar worth more than what it is right now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

DELTA STATES [NOW TOMORROW THE RATE SHOULD COME OUT]AND THEN GOE ON TO SAY MAYBE--THEN GOES ON TO SAY DONT PANIC IF YOU DONT SEE IT-THEN NEXT WEEK AS SOON AS THE PASS THE REMAINING MINSTERS THE RV WILL HAPPEN----- THIS PERSON NEEDS TO GET THE FACTS----ALSO DELRA SAID ON IRAQ TV JOE BIDEN CALLED MALIKI--I HAVE IRAQ TV ON COMPUTOR AND THEIR WAS NO MENTION OF JOE BIDEN--SO THAT IS FALSE---THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE THE PUT OUT A POST

• Upvote 1

DO NOT PANIC if you do not see the rate tomorrow – do not panic – cause as next week as soon as they pass the remaining ministers the RV_RI will happen ??? :blink:

I love hearing this line ! One of my favorites.............Been hearing it for months now. :blink:

WHAT EVER !......GIT'er DONE Bobble heads. Mean while, I'll just do what I've been doing since I've started this investment four years ago......Working seven days a week !!!

Have allot of Chit to pay for and allot of Chit to buy...............and, allot of people to help ! :P

Good Luck To Us All !!!

Go RV B)

Edited by Man_Kind

DELTA STATES [NOW TOMORROW THE RATE SHOULD COME OUT]AND THEN GOE ON TO SAY MAYBE--THEN GOES ON TO SAY DONT PANIC IF YOU DONT SEE IT-THEN NEXT WEEK AS SOON AS THE PASS THE REMAINING MINSTERS THE RV WILL HAPPEN----- THIS PERSON NEEDS TO GET THE FACTS----ALSO DELRA SAID ON IRAQ TV JOE BIDEN CALLED MALIKI--I HAVE IRAQ TV ON COMPUTOR AND THEIR WAS NO MENTION OF JOE BIDEN--SO THAT IS FALSE---THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE THE PUT OUT A POST

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/04/06/maliki-press-release-pm-maliki-receives-call-from-vp-biden/

Press release

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki received a phone call from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden

Received the Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki Monday evening a telephone call from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden the exchange of views on current developments in the region and issues of common interest and prospects for cooperation between the two countries in all areas.

It was also talk about the expansion of future cooperation between Iraq and the United States after the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country end of this year under the agreement signed between the two countries.

Edited by smoothknight

Rumor, take it as such...

Finance minister met with Citibank grop[ and Reuters is a source that gives info that first has to appear THEN Reuters shares it with with those that are investing = the Minister Of Finance came to meet with Citibank and with MANY ME banks – on Dec 15th UNSC took one of the chapters and removed it - the one that said you are now free to do what ever you want with the money

Next phase Maliki said to Shabibi you have the permission to reval the currency .- The GOI told them on TV they would do this to their currency.

Then the UST came to work with them in February- then the ME started removing the JERKS – and the OIL was going to pass projections to $100 a barrel at that time- and go ahead and work and Shabs come out and tell us when you are ready and M said I will work with the GOI and buy you time - A puppet master leads the puppets

The budget is where it should be – the banks are the last phase where the RV is concerned -

Je’sus said that last night Joe and he spoke to another dinar holder here in Puerto Rico and two banks in PR knew about the rate being there.. he confirmed their banks in PR know what is going on…BOTH of us got separate confirmations that the bank here in PR KNOWS about the dinar and they said get ready….

Delta confirmed Tuesday that rate is locked in with CBI not Reuters as Reuters will get I later as will the FOREX –

Delra said on TV today in Iraq Vice President Joe Biden called Maliki – they were trying to make it very fast to get the ministries done and the Kurds announced whatever Maliki wants they will vote for those two people and the Minister of Defense arrived in Iraq and spoke to Maliki ad they are in a rush to finish- seems like THE PLAN is coming together - ….Maliki is part of THE PLAN and was stalling all the time FROM THE PLAN till they finished whatever they needed to do

Delta states now tomorrow the rate should come out tomorrow – the GOI signed off on the rate and my relatives in the parliament in Iraq and tehy said they did sign off on this rate…. Shabibi is way ahead of schedule to do this and now the IMF article today said proof that they are about to release the rate to the world – they told Iraq to work with us the IMF pay your debts then increase your dinar and the article said that CBI and IMF will work together starting next month and Iraq dealt with their debts and the currency has to have a value now to be a partner – this starts in May – IT’SDONE AND IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED

Maybe the rate we will see it tomorrow – they might wait till they prove the other two ministries – Joe Biden called to say get it done and the UN said yesterday to get it done and finish the GOI’

DO NOT PANIC if you do not see the rate tomorrow – do not panic – cause as next week as soon as they pass the remaining ministers the RV_RI will happen

Delta says they need the IQD to be as highest as possible – its no less than $3 very high possibility it could be as high as $5.20+ and higher than what you say above – remember in 70’s and 80’s it was $3.22 and back then and now that would be equal to above $5.00 and up IMO they are testing those numbers now at that high rate and it may just be that high per Delta as the cost of living has gone up since the valued $3.22 rate back then – add inflation and

They have NO debt so it can go up as high as needed… so IMHO it could be above $5.00+ and

DELTA said the rate will come in at this good rate and will not go down and may go up by 2% when it hits the FOREX– and go higher and higher – due to instability in Egypt Syria and Jordan so now Iraq will be #1 and the rate could go higher for all our benefit as investor.

Delta said he feels we are VERY VERY COSE and ANY DAY NOW – and whatever happens and Shabibi said “we will do whatever is right for the Iraqi people” the authors of this plan KNEW who to hire for this job – he is a great man…and matter of fact it has to be this month and SDR will change and has to be a national GOI with recognized currency for WTO and they are talking on TV about the dinar worth more than what it is right now.

Delta, don't you ever get tired of telling us 'it's done? We'll see it tomorrow? And the rate will be__'. You nor anyone really knows.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1