Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House rejects postponement of important laws

House rejects postponement of important laws

Tuesday, 05 april 2011

The House of Representatives received a letter from the prime minister asking him to wait in the legislation of five laws is the integrity commission, the office of financial control of the Supreme Council and the federal court والمفتشيين for public officials.

And Mr. Usamah Al-Najafi, speaker of the House of Representatives asked the Council of Ministers said the legislation on these laws as soon as possible to find mechanisms and to eliminate corruption and the corrupt and the impartiality of the judiciary and of any political impact and so as to achieve the Iraqi hopes and aspirations in security and peace, stability and dignity.

The board considers that the legislative and executive authorities to serious challenges require the parties close ranks and unity of effort towards the end the suffering of the Iraqi people and all the well-off to his experience and promising democratic and in conformity with the demands of his sons that they expressed in demonstrations that prevailed in Iraq and called for the elimination of corruption and corrupters and provision of food and services to them.

The House of Representatives

Information Service

5/4/2011

http://www.parliament.iq/Iraqi_Council_of_Representatives.php?name=articles_ajsdyawqwqdjasdba46s7a98das6dasda7das4da6sd8asdsawewqeqw465e4qweq4wq6e4qw8eqwe4qw6eqwe4sadkj&file=showdetails&sid=4438

• Upvote 3

correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it states that the house rejects POSTPONEMENT of important laws....meaning to me that they are saying.."COME ON...GET SOMETHING DONE!!!!!

yep exactly what it means they are tired of the BS. Time to ante up and get things done.

• Upvote 1

correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it states that the house rejects POSTPONEMENT of important laws....meaning to me that they are saying.."COME ON...GET SOMETHING DONE!!!!!

Yes....this is a very good thing. I just wonder if that will get them back to an open session earlier than next Tuesday.

It amazes me how people can read a post and then respond as if they read something completely different than what was posted.

Oh well.......

Peace

• Upvote 1

Don't bash me, all in good fun. Read the article, and was glad to hear someones finally tired of the same old story. They are ready to get down to business. Now as for reading this I had to laugh cause seem the old can and yard conversation happen with a few eyes. Always read it twice. Some times the mind sees more than the eyes. Have a good day all.