Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV details from more than one source

peejay67

Ok. This is without links, but just had an email from the lady that put me on to this. Im in the UK she is in the states.

Her info is as follows:

1) It appears that Thomson Reuters locked the revalue rate into their system on Friday (4/1/11) at 10pm US Pacific time.

2) It appears that the revalue is scheduled to be released to the rest of the system on Sunday (4/3/11) at 2pm US Pacific time (when the forex opens).

3) It appears that it will be “seen” in the US on Monday (4/4/11) at 6am US Pacific. (I’m not sure what “seen” means. Perhaps, it will be on banking screens by then, so an exchange could occur, if the bank is ready to do it.)

4) World Bank contacts appear to be confirming that the revalue is, in fact, in the pipeline [from more than one source].

5) Finally, go to this site: http://www.wcrane.com/iraq/index.html

When you arrive at this web page, you will notice a section labeled Current Trade Pairs and one labeled Pending Trade Pairs.

If you look further, you will notice that the Iraq dinar (IQD) is paired with several currencies in the PENDING category.

Now, notice that on 4/1/11 it was observed that the US dollar/Iraq dinar (USD/IQD) pairing moved from Pending to CURRENT Trade Pairs. It’s an obscure currency site, but the change has occurred there [and, note that WCrane is apparently a contractor in the middle east, so perhaps they know something others don’t know?]

Please dont shoot the messenger!

PJ

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Interesting, but that site seems sketchy to me. Especially since off to the side it has links for Frank's conference calls.

The rates do seem live on the current trade box (excluding the pairings of IQD) and the USD/IQD is left unknown, while the IQD/USD has the bid/ask shown.

Do you follow this site closely and this is a recent change?

Cant you see these post are made to make you believe and buy more? Got to admit there getting more and more convincing!

I agree with you 100%, it seems that the more "wise" an investor gets to what the gurus are doing, the gurus or dinar pumpers have to change there tactics in order to convince people to buy more dinar. The sad part is there are so many newer investors out there that believe these rumors, they choose not to do research and the cycle continues. The pumpers are definately getting smarter.

Ok. This is without links, but just had an email from the lady that put me on to this. Im in the UK she is in the states.

Her info is as follows:

1) It appears that Thomson Reuters locked the revalue rate into their system on Friday (4/1/11) at 10pm US Pacific time.

2) It appears that the revalue is scheduled to be released to the rest of the system on Sunday (4/3/11) at 2pm US Pacific time (when the forex opens).

3) It appears that it will be “seen” in the US on Monday (4/4/11) at 6am US Pacific. (I’m not sure what “seen” means. Perhaps, it will be on banking screens by then, so an exchange could occur, if the bank is ready to do it.)

4) World Bank contacts appear to be confirming that the revalue is, in fact, in the pipeline [from more than one source].

5) Finally, go to this site: http://www.wcrane.com/iraq/index.html

When you arrive at this web page, you will notice a section labeled Current Trade Pairs and one labeled Pending Trade Pairs.

If you look further, you will notice that the Iraq dinar (IQD) is paired with several currencies in the PENDING category.

Now, notice that on 4/1/11 it was observed that the US dollar/Iraq dinar (USD/IQD) pairing moved from Pending to CURRENT Trade Pairs. It’s an obscure currency site, but the change has occurred there [and, note that WCrane is apparently a contractor in the middle east, so perhaps they know something others don’t know?]

Please dont shoot the messenger!

PJ

PJ,,,

I haven't read a lot of post from you but when I do you seen to be a straight shooter,, I hope what you posted is correct,,,,,, Thank you for posting

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

Was already treating as a whopper (amazing how "super secret" info gets out), but when I saw that the link has strong ties to KTFM, I knew I had wasted my time.

I'm definitely still heading to the new job unless I see tangible proof of the RV before I leave Sunday morning. My alert email would be nice. Since I'm going to be on the road, I may for the SMS text service.

Peace and Prosperity