Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF

jimpickles

Page 43 is very intresting------------- To me it is very Clear

Iraq has No intention of an RI - RV they plan on and state in page 43, the amount of Iraqi Dinar will stay at 1170 Per USD.............. Were Done ! Compare this to an other Mexcio ( IRAQ )

• Downvote 3

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/cat/longres.aspx?sk=24727.0

There is a ton of information here.....take your time....

page 17 -

3. For purposes of monitoring under the program, a program exchange rate will be

used. This program exchange rate will be set at ID 1,170 per U.S. dollar. The program

exchange rate will be used to convert into Iraqi dinars the U.S. dollar value of all CBI foreign

assets and liabilities denominated in U.S. dollars, as required. For CBI assets and liabilities

denominated in SDRs and in foreign currencies other than the U.S. dollar, they will be

converted in U.S. dollars at their respective SDR-exchange rates prevailing as of

December 31, 2010, as published on the IMF’s website.

4. For the purpose of this program, the international or world oil price is understood to

be the Average Petroleum Spot Price (APSP) used in the IMF’s World Economic Outlook

Read more:

I think the 1170 exchange rate is just that.... It's very important for iraq to show stability in their monetary system for them to get accepted globally....They have done that for over a year now....I think we are seeing things come together and that the dinar will be worth alot....a very lot more than it is now...once the currency is accepted and they start producing and selling globally i don't see how it can't do anything but go thru the roof....it would make sense that a re-valu would come into play if the dinar becomes undervalued on the world market because their GNP is skyrocketing....just my opinion. I've always leaned toward the acceptance globally slow groth over time mentality...but will not be surprised if this currency is re-valued....

Iraq has No intention of an RI - RV they plan on and state in page 43, the amount of Iraqi Dinar will stay at 1170 Per USD.............. Were Done ! Compare this to an other Mexcio ( IRAQ )

C'mon, give it a rest. I think you have made your opinion on this matter quite well known on several various posts tonight. You are entitled to your opinion, but we have heard it enough already!

It's a shame your take on this ....I see this as showing us iraq is at the edge..."for the purpose of monitoring the program" really sums it up....1170 has given iraq STABILITY....thats everything with getting their currency accepted globally....sit back relax ....hook the negative waves...the dinar is going to make us rich....