Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spread of 150.00 dollars per mill dinar

Parkerbjp

Does the spread by Ali of 150 per mil. sound more reasonable that our hoped return on our investment ain't as high as what we want? U have 1 million n dinar n Ali will exchange at a spread of 150 per mill, sound like u just gonna come home with 850 dollars if it was 1 iqd = 1 usd. Does this sound right?

Does the spread by Ali of 150 per mil. sound more reasonable that our hoped return on our investment ain't as high as what we want? U have 1 million n dinar n Ali will exchange at a spread of 150 per mill, sound like u just gonna come home with 850 dollars if it was 1 iqd = 1 usd. Does this sound right?

No,

Parkerbip, if you exchange a million Dinar at parity to the USD ($1 usd - 1 Dinar) then you will be receiving $1,000,000 dollars, and Ali will be taking $150, so you would get $999,850.00 wired to your bank account.

Sounds better???

Ok Let me try to clarify lol. I keep seeing in our forums that when they remove the three zeros u would only have 1,000 not 1 million. Right. So it sounded like Alis spread of only 150 per mill was closer to only. Ugh. Let me get back to y'all thanks.

they are not going to remove the 3 zeroes on existing currency--a rumor :)

Don't forget he is going to be buying at the CBI sell rate so there is going to be a 150.00 charge on top of that so he is going to essentially have a spread and 150.00 as far as i know even though it may be small you will not get the 1 to 1 it will be 1 to say .96 then the 150.00 on top of it.

• Upvote 1

ALI is not charging a spread for himself...he is charging the $150 per mil. However - he will be offering the buy rate of the CBI, which will have a spread.

Exactly, Ali believes that the CBI spread will be better than any spread a bank could offer you. But he does suggest you do your homework and check around first.

I explained this to some already once in chat the $150 per million is the charge for cashing so its $150 out of a mill you get backsay its 1 to 1 & you cash a million he take $150 out of the million the spread is if he hold the dinar & waits for a secon rate to come out and than he cashes in the dinar to the cbi you got your rate at the time you cashed, now say it goes from 1 to 1 and the second is 1 to 2 now he cashes in for 2 million you got paid already he owe you nothing the dinars are his now and he can do what he want to no if it comes out at 1 to $3.20 as some think it will you get paid on a million dinar $3.2 million he can hold or cash out for thhe same or wait and see if it goes up again if it does than that is the spread because he held on to the dinars he owes you nothing more because you already where paid.