Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Perspective of a King's Daughter

:) “Where did the money come from that you invested? “Who did the money belong to?”, “When that investment is blessed by My hand, who’s money will it be then?”, :) --------My wife and i went out for lunch after church to day--- She had said the same thing to me and i answered GOD. Then we wont worry about it she said, So when i read this - I have to take a look at what is written and smile---Thanks --Blessings-Vern :) Be content in ALL things-
  • Upvote 1

How wonderful to share this message with us. It is always so encouraging to read of anothers faith, love and belief in our Lord and Saviour. There are many believers on this site and I know I'll never met them in this world, but God has assured me, I will see them on the "other side"......God bless you and your wife and I WILL see ya and meet you then.

• Upvote 1

i am in a bad mood regarding " the lord "--10,000 innocent japanese dead--where is god ?

I understand -- in my personal life i have wondered the same- However i assure you HE is there and crying for the ones who wont believe---This is only my opinion and i understand if you dont agree. I can say this with love --- He is in charge and one day you will be able to ask HIM. until then grow in HIS word. Thats all i can say because i am hurting also. This is devastating but I know HE is in the picture for all things HE made .. Ask and it shall be given. In this i am not preaching and please do not think i am. It is true ---- If you know who holds your hand you will know who holds tomorrow----Blessings to you and your house-Vern