Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US HOLDING BACK RV

Short Circuit

Whoa, go back to the start of this thread and re-read the contents and apply some of the obvious brainpower and intelligence that shows through into a more simplistic train of thought. Since the end of the second world war America has been a solid dependable world recognised nation both in monetary and military might. Unfortunately the senior echelons of the government started to believe their own hype and no matter the probable outcome or with any regard as to the advice given from other countries just bowled ahead and barged in. France was nearly bankrupted owing to it,s involvement with Indo China but this did not deter Americas tragic involvement and cost in lives with Vietnam. Russia was being strangled with its involvement in Afghanistan so America backed the Afghan,s with money, arms, advisers, anything that could "get at" the commie,s. So after all the untold millions that were thrown into that contest, there is an even more costly engagement today in the same country but different opposition "biting the hand" etc. etc. Iraq again, was this an absolute necessity, because even after a public enquiry being held in Britain and public figures (M.P.s) being called to give evidence as to WMD,s and Chemical stockpiles there is no proof, no great show of all this nuclear components which were supposedly removed to Canada?. Look we can go round and round and put all our own theories out there for others to shout down or ridicule but we don,t know, we are not in truth told enough to be able to react to things that our government,s don,t want or need our approval for. There isn,t really any information gleaned by asking Keep what age he is, this implies youth has no knowledge nor life experience. I never actually became privy to important information while guarding some key installations during my Army years. Age wise I am now a "Grumpy old Git" but that also means that I can formulate my own opinions about things that affect MY life owing to experience, if I put forward a reasonable point for discussion it doesn,t make me a smarta$$. There are a lot of smart people on here with enquiring minds who look for and find and then share with us things which might change the way we look at or understand things, I know this to be true in my case because reading on here has made me look for and digest information which has enlightened and widened my knowledge on innumerable subjects that I tended to ignore because it didn,t suit my mindset, and to those I say thank you. OH OH I,ve written more than I should , I can feel the reds heading my way.

• Upvote 3

Whoa, go back to the start of this thread and re-read the contents and apply some of the obvious brainpower and intelligence that shows through into a more simplistic train of thought. Since the end of the second world war America has been a solid dependable world recognised nation both in monetary and military might. Unfortunately the senior echelons of the government started to believe their own hype and no matter the probable outcome or with any regard as to the advice given from other countries just bowled ahead and barged in. France was nearly bankrupted owing to it,s involvement with Indo China but this did not deter Americas tragic involvement and cost in lives with Vietnam. Russia was being strangled with its involvement in Afghanistan so America backed the Afghan,s with money, arms, advisers, anything that could "get at" the commie,s. So after all the untold millions that were thrown into that contest, there is an even more costly engagement today in the same country but different opposition "biting the hand" etc. etc. Iraq again, was this an absolute necessity, because even after a public enquiry being held in Britain and public figures (M.P.s) being called to give evidence as to WMD,s and Chemical stockpiles there is no proof, no great show of all this nuclear components which were supposedly removed to Canada?. Look we can go round and round and put all our own theories out there for others to shout down or ridicule but we don,t know, we are not in truth told enough to be able to react to things that our government,s don,t want or need our approval for. There isn,t really any information gleaned by asking Keep what age he is, this implies youth has no knowledge nor life experience. I never actually became privy to important information while guarding some key installations during my Army years. Age wise I am now a "Grumpy old Git" but that also means that I can formulate my own opinions about things that affect MY life owing to experience, if I put forward a reasonable point for discussion it doesn,t make me a smarta$$. There are a lot of smart people on here with enquiring minds who look for and find and then share with us things which might change the way we look at or understand things, I know this to be true in my case because reading on here has made me look for and digest information which has enlightened and widened my knowledge on innumerable subjects that I tended to ignore because it didn,t suit my mindset, and to those I say thank you. OH OH I,ve written more than I should , I can feel the reds heading my way.

No reds from me, Mcjocky. A very well voiced opinion...I would call you a wise old sage rather than a grumpy old git!! :)

• Upvote 1