Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

conference call

Ana

* Peoples Talk Radio Conf Call (Recording) 3/11/11

March 12th, 2011 10:18 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

32 minutes

http://tinyurl.com/48bwn5p

I found this on DD. I've seen this in abbreviated transcript but it is alot more convincing listening!!!!!!! Sounds immanent . :rolleyes:

WOOHOO

Ana

Thank you very much!!! God Bless.

Ana I appreciate your sharing this with us. You might not know since you just joined a couple of says ago, but the guy hosting this program was banned from DV for trying to hold unauthorized conference calls back in November when he said the RV was going to happen any day now. His intel and analysis are questionable to say the least. His background is in multi-level marketing, not economics, currency trading, or gathering intel.

• Upvote 3

Confrence not about much alot of ha ha ha passing the ball you tell I tell them get intell cant say much but its here can jonny say something again ha ha ha sunday or monday ha ha pause no dates and rates ha ha waste of a recording

They're all cheerleaders and each one thinks they're the captain f the squad. They seem to try and one-up each. They're like, "yeah, I heard that, but I also heard xxxxxx". When it comes to most of these big mouths, its just yada, yada, yada.

I beleive something will happen with the IQD, but nobody knows what will happen. I just hope its in our favor. I will only believe it when I'm at my bank. Yes, my bank!

Sorry Ana, Dont mean to be downer dan here, but those conference calls have been going on for years now. Take out of it what you want, but dont get too hyped. Stay hopefully optimistic while being grounded in reality. Im really not bashing, just trying to help. Thanks for the post, we all like to hear whatever you got, no matter what.