Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Encounter & Rate Discussion 3/10/2010 early am

Spoolin

Well lets take a look back in history for one moment. When Sadam was the boss the Iraqi oil

price was from $32.00 to $33.00 per barrel. At that time the Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate was

$3.22 to $3.33.

Now today the barrel price of oil is $102.00 and has been up and down $103.oo and a few

days ago $106.00. Think about this and do your research and check the Iraqi Oil Price per

barrel daily and you will have the approximate answer to what the new exchange rate will be.

There is no doubt that when the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar Revalues we will find that it

was worth the wait. Hence, of course US Government wants to make certain that we pay our

taxes, as well we should. :) That Iraqi Lady may know something.

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

DO US A FAVOR AND KEEP TYHAT BS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT TIME VIDEO TAPE IT AND THEN POST....... YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BREAK ALL YOUR FINGERS FOR POSTING BS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinar Rumors

Speculation and Rumors go here. As with the rest of the site, there is no bashing or trash talk. You may or may not agree with the posts, but you will respect the members!

This is exactly what is said before you enter this section.

If you don't believe all of what you're reading take from it what you will and leave the rest for others. This should really go for all topics since it's not just threads brought in from outside sources or even topics in the Rumors section that have way too much bashing.

• Upvote 1

Well lets take a look back in history for one moment. When Sadam was the boss the Iraqi oil

price was from $32.00 to $33.00 per barrel. At that time the Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate was

$3.22 to $3.33.

Now today the barrel price of oil is $102.00 and has been up and down $103.oo and a few

days ago $106.00. Think about this and do your research and check the Iraqi Oil Price per

barrel daily and you will have the approximate answer to what the new exchange rate will be.

There is no doubt that when the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar Revalues we will find that it

was worth the wait. Hence, of course US Government wants to make certain that we pay our

taxes, as well we should. :) That Iraqi Lady may know something.

Good Thought :):)

I asked my cat if it is going to RV, he said " Meow" then I said are you sure? he said "Meow" I then wrote down Meow and Meow on a papper and he said "Meow" Just wanted to pass this along.

FINALLY SOME GOOD INTEL!!!!! YES!!! I JUST BOUGHT MORE DINAR FROM THIS POST... :lol: I ASKED MY CAT THE SAME QUESTION....AND I GOT...THE SAME FRIGGIN ANSWER...ITS FINALLY ALMOST OVER. :lol::lol::lol:

DO US A FAVOR AND KEEP TYHAT BS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT TIME VIDEO TAPE IT AND THEN POST....... YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BREAK ALL YOUR FINGERS FOR POSTING BS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classy, bro. If you're that emotional about some dinar rumor you must be super broke. Best of luck!

Guess no one told her how much currency is in circulation lol.....impossible to see those rates.....down the road maybe....but def not right off the bat....we will be lucky to see1 dollar.....

I get what your saying, but the reason there is more currency in circulation is becuase they don't use E money like we do, so every thing in Iraqi is bought and sold with currency. So it may not effect the rate as much as we think, but I do agree that an immediate R/V to the PRE Sadaam numbers would be difficult to justify.

Go easy folks.... Everyone remembers what our parents/grandparents/teachers used to tell us, "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". How bout that for being profound? But seriously, If it weren't for these little posts of encounters with whomever, DV would be a complete bore.Everyone keep your chin up and keep the posts coming, regardless the source. Either informative or entertaining, whatever, it passes the time until this ride begins to pay off! Please remember that many of us ARE frustrated, that's when its time to either bite your lip, or turn off your PC and do something else. Yeh?