Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D Trade add'l shippin delay

Interesting...

Either A) Contract issues w/ FedEx or B) Short on supply of dinars waiting to be shipped in.

Can't imagine that the demand is at the same level if twas right at the end of 2010.. But ya never know!!

I had read that this is due to shipping insurance expiration. Does anyone know if this is correct? I worked in logistics for years and we as a carrier always had to be insured it never came from the shipper but I don't know if it's the same with a company like Fed Ex. On the other hand I have a hard time believing that he would have any future notice of an RV. Someone enlighten me, please! :unsure:

Would absolutely love for this to mean RV time :wub:

Edited by dinarmamma

You know I have heard this before when my dad was scamed by a group of Nigerians and they offered him 15,000,000.00. II'm just saying not to be Mr. Negative but for some of you this has went on for years and for me almost a year and I have yet to see a silver ligning to this black cloud.

• Downvote 5