Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- PART 5 -- IRAQ

Scooter

thanks scooter..have been following your post since I joined I find your research interesting. I do remember a comment you made about this investment. I believe you said to relax and let this investment come to you. As I am reading all the theories you have posted my assumption is its all based on oil..I also remember you saying to watch the price of oil going up that was an indicator we were closer....so the price is sky rocketing...so I guess we just wait and see...thanks for this information alot to ponder on :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Scooter! A couple of quick observations. The conversion rates in Section 1.9.1 is 1170 IQD to 1 USD. So, I cannot visualize an RV in those numbers. Also, in Section 1.9.2 ... 217,637 Trillion Dinars must be a typo. Undoubtedly, it should read 217,637 Billion Dinars (which actually is a figure in the trillions); which results in the same 1170 IQD to 1 USD ratio. So, again, what am I missing? I cannot "see" RV in these figures. Please help. Thanks again for all you do!

Mordiaky,

Thank you my friend!!!!! Many people don't realize that tool exist!!!

Sorry, on my apple Ipad, can't even open it up and apple doesn't right click anything. If you have a jpeg format or some other form please let me know. Thank you

Scooter,

I just finished putting together post #5 for you. My fingers still hurt from cutting out all the diagrams and there sticky from all the glueing you wanted me to do. Now you promised everyone a summation posting. I can't work that fast and get it to you to post.

Dad wants me to go hunting with him and mom, well you know mom and how she always likes me to come over so she can cook for me.

It's just a lot to do, but your my little brother, so I will get the summation done for you as fast as I can.

Your big brother HD

PS Had 2 slices of moms german chocolate cake, mmmmmmmm, the best. Sorry I didnt leave you any tongue.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

HD,

LMAO. Way too funny. To think that Mom would cook for you after you nearly burnt her whole kitchen down last summer is an understatement -- my guess is that she ordered out!!!! hahahahahhha.....

Oh yea, thanks for using those special scissors as they work better when we paste into the post!!!! But I told Dad that you stole them from him and he''s PI$%%^ --- hahahashahahah......

I'm hiding now --- actually running fast far far away .....

Thanks Bro and speak with you sooooooon,

Scoot

Scooter,

I just finished putting together post #5 for you. My fingers still hurt from cutting out all the diagrams and there sticky from all the glueing you wanted me to do. Now you promised everyone a summation posting. I can't work that fast and get it to you to post.

Dad wants me to go hunting with him and mom, well you know mom and how she always likes me to come over so she can cook for me.

It's just a lot to do, but your my little brother, so I will get the summation done for you as fast as I can.

Your big brother HD

PS Had 2 slices of moms german chocolate cake, mmmmmmmm, the best. Sorry I didnt leave you any tongue.giflaugh.gif

Scooter,

Your big brother HD

HD,

LMAO. Way too funny. To think that Mom would cook for you after you nearly burnt her whole kitchen down last summer is an understatement -- my guess is that she ordered out!!!! hahahahahhha.....

Oh yea, thanks for using those special scissors as they work better when we paste into the post!!!! But I told Dad that you stole them from him and he''s PI$%%^ --- hahahashahahah......

I'm hiding now --- actually running fast far far away .....

Thanks Bro and speak with you sooooooon,

Scoot

You two crack me up

HD, I want some of that German Chocolate cake at the scooter roast, don't forget it, K

Hey Scooter you are one of a very FEW people I would even consider credible in this crap. That being said what is your assessment of the current situation in Iraq pertaining to the RV. I understand this is a broad question and am not looking for exact details just your Assessment in all that is taking place? My service in the ME was no where near Iraq so I'm not very savvy on their current positions with respect to the GOI and RV information. Thanks man.