Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets compare gas prices a-cross the US

moose 57

umbertino,

I hope all we have to do is pity you. If this president has his way, hell, we'll be joining you.

Well, my Friend. I sincerely hope that's not the case.......To be honest, the hard core of our prices is caused by various taxes imposed by the State. Really a shame...

$3.25 - 3.49 In Tampa Florida

Here in Italy it reached EUR 1.55 per liter (4th part of a gallon) so that would translate in $8.68 per gallon........Think about it and just feel good and pity us........

1 US gallon divided by litre = 3.78541178

I do pity "yous guys"

Edited by Short Circuit

After the last gas crisis I found myself in debt living in spring valley Ca and working in poway(about a 35 mile drive).

I made some changes. First, quit my job and found a job in san marcos, Ca that payed more money but was a longer drive (50 mile drive), but that was ok because when I proved myself and I was hired on full time like they told me I would be, I would then move there and would have a short drive and a better paying job. Well when it was time to be hire me on permanent (4 months later), they started laying people off and said they could not hire me on.I was unemployed for 6 months. Then I found another job. In Irvine, and living in Anaheim, about a 15 mile drive. Worked there for a year and whole office staff got layed off. 2 months unemployed, found another job. living in Anaheim, and driving to San juan Capistrano (about 25 miles).Worked there 3 months, this was a temp job and then was unemployed for 2 months. Then found my current job, I have been employed 9 months good paying job, driving only 15 miles. Finally a decent paying job and a short drive to work.

It was either sink or swim. I am now in the process of paying off my debt and no longer becoming more and more in the red.

Maybe Monday it will be payed off, right? With the RV.

STL MO $3.21 cash price... $3.27 card price.... :) Compared to the rest of ya SORRY. :unsure: Mighity Mississip brings us cheap petro.

MO also has one of the cheapest gas taxes in the nation.....

After the last gas crisis I found myself in debt living in spring valley Ca and working in poway(about a 35 mile drive).

I made some changes. First, quit my job and found a job in san marcos, Ca that payed more money but was a longer drive (50 mile drive), but that was ok because when I proved myself and I was hired on full time like they told me I would be, I would then move there and would have a short drive and a better paying job. Well when it was time to be hire me on permanent (4 months later), they started laying people off and said they could not hire me on.I was unemployed for 6 months. Then I found another job. In Irvine, and living in Anaheim, about a 15 mile drive. Worked there for a year and whole office staff got layed off. 2 months unemployed, found another job. living in Anaheim, and driving to San juan Capistrano (about 25 miles).Worked there 3 months, this was a temp job and then was unemployed for 2 months. Then found my current job, I have been employed 9 months good paying job, driving only 15 miles. Finally a decent paying job and a short drive to work.

It was either sink or swim. I am now in the process of paying off my debt and no longer becoming more and more in the red.

Maybe Monday it will be payed off, right? With the RV.

the topic is comparing gas prices. what is the price of gas where you live?

Edited by nointel

MO also has one of the cheapest gas taxes in the nation.....

the topic is comparing gas prices. what is the price of gas where you live?

Already posted that, please see above post. 3.89 - 3.99. Tustin, Ca