Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

things that pop while waiting for the rv...

can anyone answer this question... there are approximately 27 trillion dinar in circulation through out the planet. if they rv, at the approx. rate of 3.00 wouldn't that mean that each dinar would be worth $3.00? and wouldn't that mean that the 27 trillion dinar would then be worth 81 TRILLION DOLLARS? is that even a possibility?

go easy on me here... i'm new to this

:)

I am also considered new to this because of my membership date but have been looking on this and other sites for quite some time. Many believe that the dinar will just be used to purchase back oil from Iraq and not just used to cash out and sit on U.S. dollars. Not sure if you know but small investors like ourselves account for a very small amount of the total dinar out there. Most is owned by countries looking to be able to purchase oil from Iraq. And in response even if everyone did just buy it as an investor to make money not all of it would come out at the same time. I relate it to a bank if i take 100 dollars to the bank and deposit it, someone takes it out and then pays someone for a good or service and they deposit 80 back into the bank, technically the bank only has 80 in its reserve so if we both went at the same time it would not be possible for each of us to get our money. I understand this is a very simple example but that is where the contracts come into play and everything just gets more complicated.

can anyone answer this question... there are approximately 27 trillion dinar in circulation through out the planet. if they rv, at the approx. rate of 3.00 wouldn't that mean that each dinar would be worth $3.00? and wouldn't that mean that the 27 trillion dinar would then be worth 81 TRILLION DOLLARS? is that even a possibility?

go easy on me here... i'm new to this

:)

I've heard repeatedly that 70 - 80% of those dinar have already been collected and destroyed. If true we would be looking at just over 24 trillion after RV. This is a possible scenario.

Edited by TBnhispower

...Many believe that the dinar will just be used to purchase back oil from Iraq and not just used to cash out and sit on U.S. dollars. .... Most is owned by countries looking to be able to purchase oil from Iraq. ...And in response even if everyone did just buy it as an investor to make money not all of it would come out at the same time. I relate it to a bank if i take 100 dollars to the bank and deposit it, someone takes it out and then pays someone for a good or service and they deposit 80 back into the bank, technically the bank only has 80 in its reserve so if we both went at the same time it would not be possible for each of us to get our money. I understand this is a very simple example but that is where the contracts come into play and everything just gets more complicated.

Your first explanation would require Iraq to basically give away its oil to fund an RV. Do you really think that is a good idea for Iraq?

Look at your second example about a bank's reserve. If there was an RV, there would be a large demand to cash in, and your example is correct, Iraq couldn't possibly pay it off. It's called a "run" and that would be the end of the CBI. An RV of $1.00 would result in Iraq's reserves dropping to less than 1/10 of 1%

I've heard repeatedly that 70 - 80% of those dinar have already been collected and destroyed. If true we would be looking at just over 24 trillion after RV. This is a possible scenario.

Yes, you did hear that. Too bad it is totally false. Even if it were true, are you saying Iraq could support the cash in demand on even a fraction of the 24 Trillion? Hint: They couldn't.

Edited by Froto

Your first explanation would require Iraq to basically give away its oil to fund an RV. Do you really think that is a good idea for Iraq?

Look at your second example about a bank's reserve. If there was an RV, there would be a large demand to cash in, and your example is correct, Iraq couldn't possibly pay it off. It's called a "run" and that would be the end of the CBI. An RV of $1.00 would result in Iraq's reserves dropping to less than 1/10 of 1%

Yes, you did hear that. Too bad it is totally false. Even if it were true, are you saying Iraq could support the cash in demand on even a fraction of the 24 Trillion? Hint: They couldn't.

so Froto and tbnhispower... are you saying that oraq's banking system is unable to sustain an rv? how will or would they then rv without busting themselves out???

I don't know if they would have that kind of money avaliable. But I don't know how much they have out there in dinar. Plus you have them Rving at 3.00, I don't know if it will RV at that value either, I have been hearing it will start out low and go up as time goes on. So if or when it starts out low they will be getting a lot of the dinar back at a lower value. So lets say it starts out at .30 per dinar than you are talking 8.1 Trillion dollars and that is using the amount of dinar you state they have out there.. So what I am saying is that throwing numbers out there isn't helping because nobody knows how much is out there and nobody knows what the RV rate will be. Sorrry, now everybody can start bashing if you want I am just being honest.

so Froto and tbnhispower... are you saying that oraq's banking system is unable to sustain an rv? how will or would they then rv without busting themselves out???

First, I just try to convince people to buy as much dinar they want, just do not pay a premium to get it, and do not pay for extras.

As for my opinion, I think this idea of large profits with an RV are impossible. So far, I can take any example of how money is supposed to end up in my pocket, and show you how Iraq can keep it for themselves. I contend that this "investment" we are in is fabricated for the sole purpose of the dinar dealer trade.

Just so the haters know, I do have IQD which I bought at the actual exchange rate, it is in the bank earning 7% interest, and if I sold it today I would get a profit. I just hate seeing people giving their hard earned money away to people who are already millionaires.

First, I just try to convince people to buy as much dinar they want, just do not pay a premium to get it, and do not pay for extras.

As for my opinion, I think this idea of large profits with an RV are impossible. So far, I can take any example of how money is supposed to end up in my pocket, and show you how Iraq can keep it for themselves. I contend that this "investment" we are in is fabricated for the sole purpose of the dinar dealer trade.

Just so the haters know, I do have IQD which I bought at the actual exchange rate, it is in the bank earning 7% interest, and if I sold it today I would get a profit. I just hate seeing people giving their hard earned money away to people who are already millionaires.

What bank is paying 7% on IQD ? :confused: