Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The latest 10 day rv prediction has come and gone. It was perfect timing to boost sales a bit and id say in a couple of days you GURUS should throw another date out there. Im sure there are still folks who make the necessary sales and boost up sales.

Surely as it gets closer to the mid east summit you guys will get something going! Cant wait!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

LOL, taboo you beat me too it,

i was thinking along the lines this would be ideal for all the pumpers, and sellers.......you know blow up the boards about the RV happening come Monday.......no wait Wednesday.......no wait its most definitely, coming on sunday cause the leaders of the ramadan council said that you cant chew gum in public, and the goat, didnt come home last night, you got another month.....W/E

IMO i think the regulars (pumpers) are just up in the air just like the rest of us......but i bet if this thing doesnt happen soon, will be back to business as usual.....dates will change, but the people will say the same thing......

• Upvote 2

No guru or chat master knows anything about a date. There intel ruins them. There a bad source, they speculate the speculation. They curve any detail to be dinar related, and yet day after day, week after week people live and die on there info as if its true. No one can know the exact date period. That would ruin the whole rv/ri. No one will know ahead. Why listen to obvious false rumors everyday???

• Upvote 1

If you ride this "Ridiculous Roller Coaster" based on every 'click' on the track, you'll go out of your mind (and right into the hands of the pumpers and dumpers). The RV/RI is only the beginning, not the end. If you aren't looking at this with at least a five year 'plan' then IMO you must already have a seriously crazy amount of Dinar on hand.

Barring a Lop or a 'time limit' on cashing in, you should really be thinking about just how amazing Iraq will be once they finally get an infrastructure built that will allow them to majorly increase oil production as well as attract big time businesses to open up there. That's when the Dinar will really be worth something. Iraq isn't going anywhere but up and I for one am looking forward to an RV/RI as a signal to the start of an amazing adventure, not the end of a long(for most of us) and stressful ride. Again, IMO.

Edited by BryanGT3RS