Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOOKJ AT HTE FOREX NOW

CSTEP

No problem but I may confuse more :blink: because I'm just learning this myself. The "CHANGE" is the amount of fluctuation in the money. For the IQD, this isn't something we should really be looking at right now. Now, here's where I can get confusing. What I was told was we as investors want to see the "ASK" amount to be as very low as possible if all the way to the left the currency shows USD/IQD. That would mean that say for example we have 1USD/1IQD, this would be GREAT to see. Hope I helped a little. If not I'm sure someone much smarter will pipe up shortly.

No left angles,,,,just hang in here and read posts,,,you will get up to speed in no time,,,,welcome to you and cstep ...we are looking for .31 at best or .o85 al low end,,,hopefully....

I would be more than happy with .31, that would be so amazing!

UP 8.95 ????

SORRY LITTLE EXCITED WHEN I WAS TYPED

Keep up the good work CSTEP! Your're going to look at it one day out pass outbiggrin.gif. Read, learn, listen, and be constructive. Negative brings you and everyone around down. Lots of experience on this site. I learn from it every day. Have a good 1!

They will most likely tell us when this happens. I don't believe in the flick of switch notion.

Research other countries who revalued or made changes to their currency and events surrounding that...

I wouldn't get excited about random jumps from currency exchange sites or Forex.

If its true you will see news from CBI or Maliki or possibly legislation they passed...

thanks all,

question:

i kinda agree with quad, this wouldnt be like a flip of a switch thing, but more of a gradual progression.....with constant fluctuations.....almost like something on the stock market....i know this isnt some stock symbol, but currency....but once every thing is in motion then we should see r investment grow.....does that make any sense?