Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka account

moonbabes

Someone please help, am going nuts!, Have been trying to transfer funds from USD account to IQD account from Warka bank. and I keep getting "Numeric value must be entered" in red. I enter the amount in $$s, so what am I doing wrong? I have also sent letters to the bank with the official letter to transfer and asking for receipt no. Please help. It has been 11 days and no reply from Warka, is this normal? :angry:

Someone please help, am going nuts!, Have been trying to transfer funds from USD account to IQD account from Warka bank. and I keep getting "Numeric value must be entered" in red. I enter the amount in $s, so what am I doing wrong? I have also sent letters to the bank with the official letter to transfer and asking for receipt no. Please help. It has been 11 days and no reply from Warka, is this normal? :angry:

Are you entering a dollar sign?

I have made several transfers between my USD to IQD and all you have to do is type to amount ( 100.00) no $ symbol. Also, when emailing WARKA always CC, Mr Issa! Whenever I need to email a specific department I always CC him as well so he knows what his representitives are doing or NOT doing. I have always gotten a responce in a timely manner since....

GO RV!!

• Upvote 4

I have made several transfers between my USD to IQD and all you have to do is type to amount ( 100.00) no $ symbol. Also, when emailing WARKA always CC, Mr Issa! Whenever I need to email a specific department I always CC him as well so he knows what his representitives are doing or NOT doing. I have always gotten a responce in a timely manner since....

GO RV!!

CC'ing Mr Issa is a great idea Captainron. I'll have to remember that.

Maynard

GO RV!!

Sir,

Being totally new to this forum, are you speaking of being to able transfer IQD (bought here) to an Iraqi bank, in the hopes that when the RV happens you might be able to exchange to USD?

If so, who are you doing business with? If been exploring a company USDinar Bank (David http://iqd.me/l/11)? Have you heard of them? Legitimate?

I just returned from Iraq working for the military with the postal mission, and of course, buying the dinar is huge out there. The question we never asked was how/where do we exchange the dinars to dollars. The Iraqi bank route sounds most reasonable, but of course I really am in no position to know for sure. Have you folks actually tried depositing and withdrawing funds with no problems?

Thank you sir.

Alan Asawa

Alan,

What I was referring to was. Opening a Warka account in witch you would be assigned two savings accounts, an USD and a IQD. Then funding it through a wire transfer that you would wire your funds to Citi Bank for Warka. Once you have the accounts open and funded, you can transfer monies between the accounts.

I have opened a Warka account strictly to diversify. I am investing in the ISX through Warka as my broker and keeping dinars in my IQD account as Adam has suggested in his Book RV Intel. I have dinars and my platinum certificate ready for my IBC and additional dinars to cash in as well at the banks Adam has secured. I just wanted to be prepared for the post RV investments Adam has prepared for us VIP members.

Good luck,

Go RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

CAPTAINRON ,,,,THAT IS A GOOD TIP,,,,TO E/MAIL CC TO ISSA,,I STUMBLED ON THAT ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO,, AND THINGS STARTED JUMPING,,,ISSA WAS CHECKING UP,,BECAUSE I GOT CC`S FROM DIFFERENT DEPTS,,ANSWERING ISSA`S INQUIRIES ,,,TO SEE IF THE WORKERS HAD FILLED MY INSTRUCTIONS GREAT TIP ,,,,

CAPTAINRON ,,,,THAT IS A GOOD TIP,,,,TO E/MAIL CC TO ISSA,,I STUMBLED ON THAT ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO,, AND THINGS STARTED JUMPING,,,ISSA WAS CHECKING UP,,BECAUSE I GOT CC`S FROM DIFFERENT DEPTS,,ANSWERING ISSA`S INQUIRIES ,,,TO SEE IF THE WORKERS HAD FILLED MY INSTRUCTIONS GREAT TIP ,,,,

Leola,

It's very rewarding to know that my suggestions are working out for you and any other member here.

Cool bananas,

Captainron601 ;-)

• Upvote 3

GO RV!!

Thanks for the info.

What is Mr. Issa's email? I will use your advice!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought: The $ sign is not a Dollar sign it is a Peso sign! I don't know if this really matters because every American keyboard has been assembled with the $ sign. A real Dollar sign has two lines through the S and does not go all the way though the bottom of the S so as to form a U as in "U.S. or United States" If you circle the Peso on your bills and send them back stating that this $ sign is a Peso sign and not a Dollars amount, it throws them for a loop. There appears to be some funny business going on with the Treasury or the Fed with this Peso sign instead of a true dollar sign.