Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi List rules out resolving security ministers this week

truthful1

Posted: February 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Interior ministry, Iraq, iraqi list, Ministry of Defence, National Alliance, national coalition, National security, Nouri al-Maliki 0Member of the Iraqi rule out resolving the issue of security ministries during this week

Ruled out by the Iraqi List, Muhammad Salman al-Tai to provide security ministries candidates this week to the parliament for a vote.

Tai said in a press statement Sunday that the ball is now in the court of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as the Iraqi List of candidates submitted to the Ministry of Defence and is waiting for the answer, after he refused a number of candidates previously.

He said the coalition did not confer with the National Iraqi List of candidates on the Ministry of Interior and National Security, because the concept of compatibility with the National Alliance that is carried out every Iraqi demands, noting that the Iraqi List, will put its candidate to defend a rival candidate for the National Coalition for the Interior Ministry.

He pointed out that this week will not be a resolution of the security ministries, has settled the end of the month or the beginning of next month.

http://bit.ly/giZR6N

• Upvote 1

Posted: February 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Interior ministry, Iraq, iraqi list, Ministry of Defence, National Alliance, national coalition, National security, Nouri al-Maliki 0Member of the Iraqi rule out resolving the issue of security ministries during this week

Ruled out by the Iraqi List, Muhammad Salman al-Tai to provide security ministries candidates this week to the parliament for a vote.

Tai said in a press statement Sunday that the ball is now in the court of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as the Iraqi List of candidates submitted to the Ministry of Defence and is waiting for the answer, after he refused a number of candidates previously.

He said the coalition did not confer with the National Iraqi List of candidates on the Ministry of Interior and National Security, because the concept of compatibility with the National Alliance that is carried out every Iraqi demands, noting that the Iraqi List, will put its candidate to defend a rival candidate for the National Coalition for the Interior Ministry.

He pointed out that this week will not be a resolution of the security ministries, has settled the end of the month or the beginning of next month.

http://bit.ly/giZR6N

I keep reading this wondering if we are dealing with smart elected officials or Romper Room wanna be,s. Walking out on the people when their feet are in the fire has to be the "Insults of all Insults"

Helll, Why not take the restof the year off while your at it guys, REALLY show your support to the people.sad.gif

I found this on DD website, could this be the reason why Maliki is dragging his feet?

* Great199 Thoughts… Reasons for Maliki Dragging His Feet…

February 21st, 2011 01:26 am · Posted in MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight)

Hey DD,

I was just wondering if you could post this in chat for me if you dont mind.

This is just an opinion but I think it makes sense. I could be wrong but I dont see anyone mentioning this. I recieved an email from to diffent sights over the past 2 or 3 weeks. Human Rights Watch first came out with accusations that Maliki was running secret prisons with people in them being tortured etc… he has been running them with a special ops trained battallion answering to him only. Then I recieved an email from Amnesty International a week later saying the same. Now they would not be saying such things without good reason IMO for fear of lawsuits.

I then saw in the news that a spokesman for the Iraqi gov denied the accusations but did not seek to take legal action against Amnesty International or HRW. Now if M is doing this then that final seat being security could be the guy IMO who could put M away on those charges. He would be the one investigating what part of the military was used etc.. again IMO. I have been thinking this was the reason hes stalling from the moment I saw that, and thought it would pop up in some of the chats but it never did. I could be right. I could be wrong. Either way I wanted to put it out there so everyone could kick it around a bit and see what they think.

Thanks,

Great199

I found this on DD website, could this be the reason why Maliki is dragging his feet?

* Great199 Thoughts… Reasons for Maliki Dragging His Feet…

February 21st, 2011 01:26 am · Posted in MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight)

Hey DD,

I was just wondering if you could post this in chat for me if you dont mind.

This is just an opinion but I think it makes sense. I could be wrong but I dont see anyone mentioning this. I recieved an email from to diffent sights over the past 2 or 3 weeks. Human Rights Watch first came out with accusations that Maliki was running secret prisons with people in them being tortured etc… he has been running them with a special ops trained battallion answering to him only. Then I recieved an email from Amnesty International a week later saying the same. Now they would not be saying such things without good reason IMO for fear of lawsuits.

I then saw in the news that a spokesman for the Iraqi gov denied the accusations but did not seek to take legal action against Amnesty International or HRW. Now if M is doing this then that final seat being security could be the guy IMO who could put M away on those charges. He would be the one investigating what part of the military was used etc.. again IMO. I have been thinking this was the reason hes stalling from the moment I saw that, and thought it would pop up in some of the chats but it never did. I could be right. I could be wrong. Either way I wanted to put it out there so everyone could kick it around a bit and see what they think.

Thanks,

Great199