Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Sunday, February 20th, George Soros will appear on GPS with Fareed Zakaria.

glo

I just received this email and wanted to share it with all of you.

let's see what this interview can provide us and our investment ...or not ...

Just another perspective from them....

Probably some of you already knows what these 2 can say or not ... I don't really know... that's why i am posting this info.

Go RV ! ( and hope) february 20 at 10:00am ET .... we can see the budget done and an inminent RV !!!!

Good luck to all of us ( first to Iraqui ppl) ...keep together... holding up ...and Never Give Up !!!!

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

This Sunday, February 20th, George Soros will appear on GPS with Fareed Zakaria.

In the interview George talks about the situation in the Middle East and reflects broadly on the nature of revolutions. He also discusses the state of the US economy and prospects for the future. Fareed also asks George how he feels about the constant barrage of right wing attacks, and George calls out Rupert Murdoch for FOX's deceptive practices.

GPS with Fareed Zakaria can be seen on CNN

CNN: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET

CNN International: Buenos Aires 0900, 1700 | Berlin 1400, 2200 | Abu Dhabi 1600, 0000 (Mon) | Hong Kong 2000

You can watch the show after it has aired at the GPS website:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/fareed.zakaria.gps/

All best,

Michael Vachon

***Please do not reply to this message. This email was generated automatically and responses are not monitored.

© 2009 GeorgeSoros.com | All rights reserved | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

thankss for the post and no disrespect to you when i say this, but... George Soros is one piece of crap of a person! :mellow:

Thank you Bruce...i can agree with you

My intention is only to see if we can get some light ..or not... from this interview ... that all !

• Upvote 3

Thank you Bruce...i can agree with you

My intention is only to see if we can get some light ..or not... from this interview ... that all !

My bad :D I didn't even think about that?. :D ..... i just can't stand to hear his name without thinking bad things lol

• Upvote 1

I just received this email and wanted to share it with all of you.

let's see what this interview can provide us and our investment ...or not ...

Just another perspective from them....

Probably some of you already knows what these 2 can say or not ... I don't really know... that's why i am posting this info.

Go RV ! ( and hope) february 20 at 10:00am ET .... we can see the budget done and an inminent RV !!!!

Good luck to all of us ( first to Iraqui ppl) ...keep together... holding up ...and Never Give Up !!!!

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

In the interview George talks about the situation in the Middle East and reflects broadly on the nature of revolutions. He also discusses the state of the US economy and prospects for the future. Fareed also asks George how he feels about the constant barrage of right wing attacks, and George calls out Rupert Murdoch for FOX's deceptive practices.

GPS with Fareed Zakaria can be seen on CNN

CNN: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET

CNN International: Buenos Aires 0900, 1700 | Berlin 1400, 2200 | Abu Dhabi 1600, 0000 (Mon) | Hong Kong 2000

You can watch the show after it has aired at the GPS website:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/fareed.zakaria.gps/

All best,

Michael Vachon

***Please do not reply to this message. This email was generated automatically and responses are not monitored.

© 2009 GeorgeSoros.com | All rights reserved | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

why would he be of any use i hear hes a traitor to us all?

I know this post was not ment to generate these kinds responses but I can't pass up a chance to speak. If Obama and George Soros get there way there will be no USA & we will all be on our knees before them. Soros is an evil man.

these two shpu;d be in prison hell clinton was impeached for lying isnt obama care one big fat lie to steal our rights away? thats how i feel anyone else?

• Upvote 4