Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Capital One Bank

xrunner00

I buy my dinar from Capital One Bank! In the beginning there was no limit on the amount you could buy and they delivered it in 3 buisness days! Dont know why but i went in to pick up my 300000 dinar today and there policy has changed all the sudden! They now wil only let a customer buy up to a million and no more and it takes up to 3 weeks to recieve them! I asked the lady i deal with there why and she said she doesnt know but its not because of shortages! Just figured i would post this here for everyone! Its not a rumor but i dont have a link so i put it here! I will post a phone number and name for you guys though! She did also tell me that everyone that works at that branch in Pittsburg Texas have dinar so guess thats a good sign! Any theorys from you guys?

Edited by Dogmatic1
Edited out personal information for banker
  • Upvote 1

XR, it tells me you better find you another bank because their employees are not going to be there long. :D

I went to my bank today and they placed an order for me and gave me a 2 week time with no $ limit like you are speaking of. I think it varies from bank to bank and their policy.

Another theory is if say you want to buy $5M, they can charge you 5 transaction fees instead of one. Afterall, they are a bank and looking for strategic ways to make money and some bean counter came up with an idea.

The best part is at least the employees are all in. I was at two branches today (one wanted me to wait and pay for it based on the value when they receive it, that dog didn't hunt) and both places treat you like "you must be the biggest idiot in the world. Needless to say, I won't be making a LARGE deposit there. ;)

Best of luck on finding your new bank. I think when you go to this one in Pittsburg, you are going to think the rapture occurred. :)

bought my last 2 mil at cap one and took 3 weeks to get to me, that was 5 months ago. cap one stinks, and i would put no faith in what anyone there says.

2 years ago they had never heard of the dinar at my branch, 5 months ago they were bending over backwards to save me a few bucks over DT.

My husband and I bought more yesterday as well, from the bank that we first bought it at, 5/3 right down the road from us. And when we thanked them after the order, we said so it'll be 1-3 days to get it in? (Because that is how long it took last time) and the guy said, Oh no, probably 5-7 days. Even though, yes not that long, I just thought it was odd, because we have made purchases 3 times with them before and it always took about 2 days.

Thanks for sharing!

Well, I have heard similar rumors of how someone tried to buy dinar at another bank and that they had a limit as to how much you could buy as well. If it's true buy them somewhere else. Also, if it's true, I look at it as a good thing. A bank is not making decisions like that on their own. It would be coming from someone or something higher up in the chain of command. They may know something, who knows? Maybe an R.V.? I can't believe I'm up at 4:00 a.m. answering a rumor thread. Went to bed way to early.

Edit: B.T.W. the key word in this whole comment is.............RUMORS!

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 2

Well, I have heard similar rumors of how someone tried to buy dinar at another bank and that they had a limit as to how much you could buy as well. If it's true buy them somewhere else. Also, if it's true, I look at it as a good thing. A bank is not making decisions like that on their own. It would be coming from someone or something higher up in the chain of command. They may know something, who knows? Maybe an R.V.? I can't believe I'm up at 4:00 a.m. answering a rumor thread. Went to bed way to early.

Edit: B.T.W. the key word in this whole comment is.............RUMORS!

Haha as did I go to bed too early....as did I. :)