Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Post 2/17/11

keylime

The country should benefit from a high R.V. ,

1=as the value increases on their dinar .

a--they could afford to build electric plants , fix their interstructure. give their citizens an high income. the Saudis did.

b--the religous sectors want their people to have to work.(they do not want the rv to be to high)

The more he promies the closer we get to R.V. . In Iraq.

2= Iraq own the oil in their country.

a---This country has the largest deposit of oil in the world.They are wealthy

His comment was a code for a change is coming(anyone in Irqa know about water and ect, they own the oil and pay for everthing.in ualities)

m.j.lee

hey chopper barry, people here like to live in la la land. they absolutely hate reality checks

that sir is just not true .... if fact I believe it has been stated several times that DV has the least koolaid stands in all of Dinarville.

that being said, we can not expect there to be blanket agreement on everything and since this IS speculation ... NOT one person knows the "truth" yet so bring on what ever reality check you think you have to share, just do it in a respectful manor with no insults and we'll be good.

• Upvote 1

If it's true that is great, but what is taking him so long to do ANYTHING, one thing for the poor people of Iraq, he should be ashamed of himself.... Do something already......

I know you don't want to turn Iraq into the U.S. where everything is given to you and also expected. Like Sam Kinison said get out of the desert.

that sir is just not true .... if fact I believe it has been stated several times that DV has the least koolaid stands in all of Dinarville.

that being said, we can not expect there to be blanket agreement on everything and since this IS speculation ... NOT one person knows the "truth" yet so bring on what ever reality check you think you have to share, just do it in a respectful manor with no insults and we'll be good.

Frank26 and his crew have definately guzzled down the koolaid but DV is pretty good at allowing open, intellectual debate. KTFM and others will ban you if you even hint at disagreeing with their leaders, that is not the case here. The mods do a pretty good job here plus its the only board that hasn't banned me.

Wow...........Lots more intellectually challenged folks in here than I thought. I post a positive in hopes of an RV info maybe being false and the special eds come out in force. No one in this world wants this more than I. I put my last 10,000 for investment into this and I get attacked for showing frank and Okie are full blown Pumping pimps that should make all us sick that there are people that low for hire and use God to get you sucked in > Time after time.angry.gif

Why don't you clean up your language some, i haven't heard them call anyone a name. Why do you read their posts anyway, just so you can have something to have a hissy fit about. the statement you make about them using the name of God to get people to read what they posts.....sounds like the name of God haunts you more than what they write. I feel sorry for you.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1