Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Found it a bit interesting...

The Original Spike

Well, I don't know but it seems to be a thing of where you live? if the banks there know or sell Dinar?

I know here in Arizona Both B of A and Chase where selling it until early last spring, but they will buy it back from you at the going rate any time there open. I know several of our group here in Phoenix, bought there Dinar from Chase or B of A and they got a better deal on it then buying it on line or a broker etc. I personally bank at a B of A, small branch in the outer loop of a good sized shopping mall, I have talked to my Small Business Banker manager when I have had the opportunity to talk with him and he knew all about the Dinar, He advised me to keep it in a safety deposit box until RV Day! then he said if he does not see me on that day he will call me and he has everything set up and ready to exchange and deposit my new found riches in this branch! Yeah they want the money! and he will RV it for free and give me the higher exchange rate if I deposit it there and as soon as they get everything set up, and they know what benefits they can give etc. but he sees no problem giving me 2% to 3% interest right off!!! Sounds good to me! :D

That and we have found out at the Airport Exchange for traveling flyer's to exchange or buy foreign currency, Well the manager there said he will match Ali's exchange rate and he will only charge $150.00 per Million! Something you all might look in to if you have a foreign currency exchange at a major air port near you? might save you a long trip with a lot of Dinar? if you can do it for the same price as Ali why leave town? So that's what we have found out in Phoenix and it might help some one or group in another city to save time and danger on RV day? And I hope that will be real soon! :D

Thanks for the post, Hope this all comes together, Soon! See you on the beach! :):o:lol:

Go Go Go RV... Merlin...

Spike.... thanks much for the answer..... this is all so interesting.... I asked you those questions as I would really like to find a way to hold dinar as dinar.... Not at all to avoid taxes, though like you, mine is so small, that part won't really matter that much. I was more interested in protecting what small bit I have in keeping it in a currency other than the USD. Seems the USD is taking a nose dive into the ground, and I didn't want to convert it to that currency....

If you hear anything else, please let us know. :D:D I am guessing I am not the first person who is looking for a way to hold money in other than USD, yet have it accessible and available for use as needed....

Thanks Spike !!!!!! :):)

• Upvote 1

Spike.... thanks much for the answer..... this is all so interesting.... I asked you those questions as I would really like to find a way to hold dinar as dinar.... Not at all to avoid taxes, though like you, mine is so small, that part won't really matter that much. I was more interested in protecting what small bit I have in keeping it in a currency other than the USD. Seems the USD is taking a nose dive into the ground, and I didn't want to convert it to that currency....

If you hear anything else, please let us know. :D:D I am guessing I am not the first person who is looking for a way to hold money in other than USD, yet have it accessible and available for use as needed....

Thanks Spike !!!!!! :):)

I've been looking into several things to transfer my holdings into other than U.S. currency as well. I'm liking 'Rare Earth Metals', but wouldn't know how to take reciept or store them... They need these metals for the computer industry to keep moving foward and these metals are becomming less and less available. Right now, you can pick these metals up at penny stock prices and the metal is less availble than gold! America has one mine in California that has an abundance of these metals, the rest, I believe, are mined from China. So do I go with the holding company stock that owns the land? I don't know yet how to go about doing this, but assure you it will most probably constitute 40% of my portfolio as I see it at this time. Another thing I will be looking into is the Isreali oil companies, 30% stock interest maybe. I've got a friend that is a geoligist, his speciality is finding oil pockets and apparently is really good at it as all the big players keep him busy all over the world. He has told a few of us about typography maps and sonic resinator checks in Northern Isreal show promise beyond what most could dream would ever be there. Green energy and natural gas producing land is always a good investment. My answer I guess, would be best stated as I plan on investing my majority into natural rescources. More people in the world + resources coming up short= higher demand, which in turn translates into profit. Simple bearer certificates I don't like... I will just have to see how it plays out and go from there I guess... Here's to hoping! :D

• Upvote 2

Sike.. Thanks!!!! I see your logic for sure.... If you are into oil, you may want to look at BP....yup I said BP (lol).... They are in China and own a big share of China's contracts with iraq..... :D

Hey, I'm not laughing... One of the managers at my bank bought a bunch right after the spill, when their stock really took a dive... He's sitting on a pile now! ;)