Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate should be less than the US Dollar

I was thinking that the Iraqi dollar should come in at a rate slightly lower than the US Dollar. As a show of respect for America. It would be a slap in the face to America if it were to come in at like 3.22 US dollars. What do you think? Probably the same as me right? Wink.

rumor has it it will be more toward the dollar probably a little more at the beginning then rise over the years all this .10 cent talk will not happen.

Lets face it. Iraq cannot afford to finance an RV but the US and EU can. I believe the US will back the exchange up to around .30 to .50 cents and hold the dinar for a couple years . That would benefit Iraq and help the US debt..

I don't think it will have a negative effect on Iraq. When you trade in that Dinar so you can spend in your own country. whoever accepts the Dinar will then own that Dinar. And it will still have the same spending power as whatever was traded for it.

I was thinking that the Iraqi dollar should come in at a rate slightly lower than the US Dollar. As a show of respect for America. It would be a slap in the face to America if it were to come in at like 3.22 US dollars. What do you think? Probably the same as me right? Wink.

so let it RV at 3.22

doc smith you keep 0.99 out of respect for USA and give me the rest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring on the Slap in the face!! This American would love to see 3.22 US Dollars per Dinar :D

• Upvote 1