Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The real Truth with the facts

reasonman

OK Dinarians, I guess he has a right to his opinion and for someone who claims to have 28 years in the currency market and considers this a bad investment, then i guess he wasn't involved in the Kuwait RV. This is no worse than investing in the stock market as I lost my a$$ in it and have been without a job for over 2 years. At least I can see reasons why the currency would eventually have to rise and then RV, whereas in the stock market you have a bunch of good old boys playing with your money and losing it making bad decisions...This is our investment and we chose to make the mistake or profit if we want to..It is your choice to make the investment or not, but don't fault us for making the decision. No one twisted our arm and sure there are people making investments they can't afford and I feel for them....One more thing, no one actually knows when this will take place it is all rumor or speculation at this point and should be taken as a long term investment...That being said we need to all be patient and watch the dominos fall and the currency rise....God will take care of me no matter what happens!

God Bless!

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

I don't like Reasonman's post for apparent reasons - if he is correct, I look like a fool. But, let's keep one thing straight. He did not say that he had friends that were high ups, but said he would be contacting them. Well, I can contact the White House too. I can say I am going to talk to the President and Secretary Clinton about the RV situation. That doesn't mean a thing - other than having a phone and a couple of phone numbers.

I just wonder why someone with 28 years of currency experience would bother to come to a blog like this with all of us common folk. If you do not believe in the RV, why are you combing our site, reading our comments, and bothering to comment on something you do not believe in? If we are so naive and ignorant of the facts, why are you hanging with us?

Is it because you care so much about us and want to make sure we understand that the RV will never happen and want to save us from ourselves and the cruel dinar traders? I don't understand why anyone would bother....oh, maybe I do, and the answer is pretty sad.

• Upvote 2