Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Food for thought!!!! Opinions please.

captaint

I see on the "Friday" thread that a new office will be opened by Ali on Monday. Now, we all have our doubts and suspicions about this whole investment's viability, but answer me this????

Why would ALi have an office anywhere at all, let alone Bakersfield and Santa Monica California, Tennessee, and now North (or was it south) Dakota???

Admittedly he (Ali) is making millions in profit selling us the dinars, and good for him, but he could do that from his home, or one little shell of an office. If this were a scam, it would not seem necessary to me for him to go the expense of renting,and staffing

additional locations as he can sell all the dinars he wants out of his basement.

ANyway, I am cautiously optomistic that some good will come from all of this. Best to all. FT

Well **** if Ali is who he is and the dinar dog bone sits that close to his dog house and all this is true about the guy, who ever bought their dinar from him, all should be in either great shape or carry a lot of egg on their face, never dealt with this guy but shouldn't he be all over this investment regarding Intel, wow why would any one follow any other forum

Ok, if someone has got to take the negative view... Understand that Ali is a trader - a market maker (his own description of himself on the CNBC interview). He makes money on an exchange whether the dinar comes or goes. It doesn't matter if there is an RI, RV, or a LOP. 5 years of market sales will all need to come back at once for a currency exchange and he knows it. He also knows exactly where his customers have come from in the US and can choose locations in areas where there have been a concentration of sales. He is just following the money and he is good at doing it (no disrespect intended - it's just good business). Part of my point is that his actions are not necessarily predicated upon an RV because he wins no matter what IMO.

Ali has had his TN office since I got on board in early Oct, not open, but with a sign and activity. My friend called and told me, because he recognized th name dinar trase. A few days ago, I had him drive by -- there is activity going on inside, but you have to call for an interview, you may have to call the cA office. Yesterday I had a brain storm, I called Ali and asked to be put on a list to have an "interview" at the TN office the first day they were open for exchange. He said their not doing that, it will be 2-3 days after the rv is announced and on a first come (call) first served basis

Ali has had his TN office since I got on board in early Oct, not open, but with a sign and activity. My friend called and told me, because he recognized th name dinar trase. A few days ago, I had him drive by -- there is activity going on inside, but you have to call for an interview, you may have to call the cA office. Yesterday I had a brain storm, I called Ali and asked to be put on a list to have an "interview" at the TN office the first day they were open for exchange. He said their not doing that, it will be 2-3 days after the rv is announced and on a first come (call) first served basis

jwb, do you have the physical address #? Thanks

Just not understanding this. There is no way I'll have to pay Chase Bank $80,000 to exchange my dinar.

Ali is for real. He will not give out addresses for security reasons. When the RV happens the locations will be known and security will be in place.

If Ali keeps for himself a mere $ .02 per dinar on the exchange, he will get $20,000 per million. I call that a smart business man.

I myself don't know it, but I was on a call2 nights ago when people were giving directions on how to get there and my friend has gone there twice. I'll call or email him and see if I can have an answer tomorrow.

My husband googled the address of the one in Brentwood, Tn, and the picture of the building is very, very nice,

the lawn is very well manicured. It sounds as if there are other businesses in that building also.

Then he did Map Quest and got the driving directions to it also.

The question that i have is!!!! how do you know that Ali has these offices????? have any of been to one or seen them!!?!?!?!?!?

Some of franks people camped out in brentwood when they thought it was going to RI back some mounths ago. They were boots on the ground and reported back to frank......( nothing happened )