Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki heads to Kuwait Wednesday

k98nights

مصدرمقرب It to (news): Al-Maliki heads on Wednesday of Kuwait

info.gif By: mano

Date: Sunday 13-02-2011 04: 06 PM

Baghdad (News). Revealed a source close to Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki that Al-Maliki will visit on next Wednesday of the state of Kuwait. The source said (the news News) today, Sunday that: " Al-Maliki will pay a visit to the state of Kuwait next Wednesday-for a day or two days, during which he will meet officials الكوينيين there.

He pointed out that: " Al-Maliki will discuss pending issues, كالحدود, Iraq of the seventh article, on the other,

He said: " The prime minister will be accompanied by a trade and economic delegation including a number of ministers والمستشاريين. /End/(4. n, R)

http://ikhnews.com/news_view_8426.html

• Upvote 3

That would mean Maliki is not attending the GCC meeting, nor is the head of Kuwait attending. Their attendance was an assumption of mine, of course.

" The prime minister will be accompanied by a trade and economic delegation including a number of ministers".

What did I miss along the way?..........

That would mean Maliki is not attending the GCC meeting, nor is the head of Kuwait attending. Their attendance was an assumption of mine, of course.

" The prime minister will be accompanied by a trade and economic delegation including a number of ministers".

All the false rumors on it needing to rv before the GCC meeting, & he is not even attending......figures!!

What GCC Meeting was to take place this week? http://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/meeting_view/list

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No need to go to the GCC meeting or call the WTO back until they RV. To join the GCC or WTO they need a trade-able currency. Like join the NRA and not owning a gun, doesn't make sense.

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1