Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Someone explain to me why crashing the dollar is a good thing...

BANE

They live by a rule...they have to tell you before they do something...they hide this in movies typically. Since we know they are going to destroy the dollar and we know that the euro is goign down...the dinar makes sense...Bush may in fact have had a plan to allow us to save the dollar - who knows what the original EO (executive order) intent was about..does not matter anymore...we all need to open our eyes, READ and listen and prepare...paper assets are very risky and volatile (stocks bonds FRNs (federal reserve notes) none of it is worth the paper its printed on unless you cash out before its worthless...

Thanks for playing on our chessboard! Sucker...this is how they play the game...now lets kick their pawny asses with a king. zzzzzzzzz GAME OVER...

problem is there are not enough of us to do the job to stand up and turn our backs...I was fat dumb and happy - had a glorious life with McMansion, Big car, everything I could ask for....all built on the lies of the financial industry...I cant sell that lie anymore - I went down the rabbit hole and cannot turn back to sell lies...problem is most people (due to irrational investor psyche behavoir) do not listen when they should...for example "get out of paper!!! get into gold and silver and hard assets right away" I am looked at b/c the market is so high, people feel like they are missing the train - get me in get me in they scream!!! Im missing the train! You arent making me enough money!...Investor psychology is the exact opposite of what you need to do.. If you feel like you should get out - stay in If you feel like you should stay in, GET OUT, etc, etc. for MOST investors this is true.

Dont believe me...go find the truth - its out there. :-)

blueskygal, I have to agree. Sadly enough, most are so upside down and deeply in credit debt with no chance of borrowing a dime. Prices skyrocketing, fuel, food, heath care. Buying an ounce of silver or gold is unreachable. Not all, but most. Previous home owners are now renters, etc. Thanks for making it real.

Bane, no one has to like it, this was foretold 2000 yrs ago. Aside from change in the middle east look around you. The NEWS.......China and Japan are at each others throats over a land dispute for that matter China and Japan never signed a treaty after WW2 so technically they too are still at War. Skip down the map and Both parts of Korea are in conflict and of course now the middle east as well as N Africa. No I'm not saying anyone has to like it, not by far, but we cannot change it this what Christ said was coming at least we have a road map and know whats next. I suppose the world is quickly moving to a point where everyone will have to choose a side to be on soon.

From the beginning of time or at least as far back as we can recall and or remember Gold has always held it's value. Silver is a really good idea as well. More than half of your assets should be in one or both of these. Or more if you can. As far as The One World Order, don't get me started.

From the beginning of time or at least as far back as we can recall and or remember Gold has always held it's value. Silver is a really good idea as well. More than half of your assets should be in one or both of these. Or more if you can. As far as The One World Order, don't get me started.

ROFL!cool.gif

Here's some info on gold ETF's from Nick Guarino:

The gold cartel puts OPEC to shame

The gold manipulation began in 2002. Gold was under $300 an ounce. Goldman Sachs said it was the barbaric relic of the past.

I disagreed. In a special report, sent to 150,000 of our subscribers, I called gold the bargain of the century. I said the fix was in. Gold was about to be manipulated higher. Way higher.

Not due to inflation, which I knew was dead. Not due to money printing, that I knew was nonexistent.

I was sure gold was going to be rigged in a huge bubble.

I told my subscribers that. I said gold would go to over $1000 an ounce. I showed them how they could potentially make a killing on this move.

I was right. Gold not only went to $1000. It soared to over $1400 an ounce. Again, with no inflation. No supply shortage. No increase in demand. Just a brilliant (in fact revolutionary) market manipulation.

As is often the case, this manipulation was hatched out of absolute desperation. At $300 an ounce, most gold miners could not cover their cost of production. They were going broke. Many were sold, consolidated or merged.

The entire gold mining industry was in danger of going under, and staying under. It was desperate times. That is when their gold cartel came up with its latest, most diabolical trick.

The gold cartel has done for gold what OPEC did for oil. It has driven the price of gold to many times its true market price.

Actually, the gold cartel has out-done OPEC. OPEC had to embargo oil (sell less of it) to send prices soaring. Not the gold cartel. They were able to drive prices to the moon, AND sell every ounce of gold they could pull out of the ground!

They did this by turning to their old friend, the World Gold Council (WGC). Among other things, the WGC is the spokesman for the gold mining industry. Gold mining companies fund it directly, with a tax on each ounce of gold they produce.

The WGC's stated mission is to do whatever it takes, and I mean whatever, to get the gold price as high as possible... and to get as many people as possible to buy the metal.

They are Scumbags with a capital S. Lying, manipulating and distorting the facts are the tools of their trade.

It's a dirty job. Someone has to do it. They love their work and they do it well. As you will see, they have screwed the masses to the wall once again in gold.

The gold cartel turned gold bars into a paper asset.

This guaranteed a short-term bubble...and the biggest gold crash ever

Back when gold was dead in the water, trading around $300 an ounce, the WGC chairman was Christopher Thompson.

This guy is twisted as a corkscrew. At the exact same time he was also chairman of a major S. African gold mine, Johannesburg Gold Fields Ltd.

Thompson and the WGC cooked up a scheme to create a gold-based ETF: SPDR Gold Trust.

They built the perfect gold selling machine. It enabled the mines to create a made-to-order gold bubble. One they could sell record amounts of gold into.

They knew that only so many gold bugs will buy gold coins. Only so many people will buy gold jewelry or gold bullion.

Storing gold is hard. Each time you buy and take delivery of gold bars, you must assay them. You face problems with theft and transport. Same thing when you sell. At all times, the buy/sell spread will kill you.

In short, gold has severe limits as an investment. Which put the gold mines up the proverbial creek, without a paddle.

The price was way too low. And they were producing more and more of the stuff. This was driving prices even lower.

They desperately needed more customers. But people would only buy so much physical gold itself.

So the gold producers found a way people could buy gold, without ever having to take delivery, store it or even own it directly. That is what the gold ETF does. It turns gold into a security.

When you buy gold ETFs, you don't actually buy gold. You buy shares of stock in the ETF. The ETFs (created by the same gold mining companies that sell you the gold) store it in a warehouse for you.

In effect, ETFs turn gold ownership into a paper asset. Similar to how early banks turned gold into paper money, with warrants. And this let the gold miners skip around two problems that had haunted them for decades.

First, gold itself sells for hundreds of dollars an ounce. If you want to buy actual gold, you have to make a sizable investment.

But ETFs sell for as little as $10 a share. People interested in gold could now buy it easily, with almost no money at all.

Second -– and this was the biggie –- retirement funds were forbidden from holding actual gold. It was illegal.

But they were not forbidden from holding shares of stocks -– even if the entity behind that stock bought and held gold. And that's what ETFs are. Agents that buy gold (from the WGC gold miners) and store it for their shareholders.

By inventing the gold ETF, miners were able to sell gold to the biggest investment market of all. Pension funds. Retirement plans. A vast market that in the past they were unable to tap.

Yes, the retirement funds knew they were buying a highly volatile asset. They knew it had crashed and burned millions of people in the recent past.

But they were willing to overlook that pesky little detail –- thanks to a market-wide influence peddling scam. Thanks to that scheme, they jumped into gold with both feet. I will tell you about this next...

WGC hired as its CEO the ultimate pension plan insider

(the same guy who helped bankrupt the State of California pension fund)

The gold cartel had to convince institutional investors to buy the gold ETF. Otherwise the scam would not work. The gold miners wouldn't have enough customers and the price of gold would continue to plunge.

So they hired James Burton, and made him CEO of the WGC.

From 1994 to 2002, Burton was CEO of the California Public Employees Retirement System (Calpers). Calpers is one of the biggest investment disasters the world has seen. It has regularly gotten its clock cleaned, in one market wipeout after another.

In April, 2010, a Stanford University study found the unfunded liability of Calpers and two other California state pension plans is over a half trillion dollars. That is how much they owe their retirees, and have no money or funding for.

This is a big reason California is stone, cold broke. Burton bears part of the responsibility.

Why did the gold cartel choose someone who played a major role in bankrupting the state of California? Someone who admitted he knew nothing about gold, and had never invested in it before?

Because James Burton was connected. He ran one of the biggest pension funds in the world. He convinced other huge pension funds, hedge funds and financial institutions to invest big-time in the SPDR gold ETF.

(Not hard to do, when they saw they could get in on the ground floor of a huge bubble. Burton knew they were making a bubble that would end in tears for millions of people.)

A few early investors included Notre Dame University. Texas Teachers Pension Fund. Money managers such as John Paulson, of Paulson & Co. Hedge Fund (and one of the world's richest billionaires)... Laurence Fink of BlackRock... and George Soros of Soros Fund Management.

These huge investment companies and pension funds (and dozens of others) bought the **** out of the gold ETFs. Not because of any extra demand for gold itself. But because the WGC had finagled a way to turn gold into a security -– like stocks and bonds -- and then sell the security en masse.

It's similar to how real estate mortgages were bundled, turned into securities, and then sold to the highest bidders. That is how the real estate bubble was formed. Turning gold into a security, through the ETFs, is what let the WGC and the gold mining companies create the biggest bubble in gold history.

Of course, they had to run a major, ongoing p.r. campaign. The public had to buy into a number of lies. Lies that “inflation” was coming... government was printing money... demand from China was soaring. All total b.s.

So the WGC arranged for some of the biggest gold producers to kick in millions of extra dollars. Barrick and Newmont Mining, for example, gave tens of millions of dollars to the WGC.

Their propaganda succeeded brilliantly. With all the fundamentals screaming that gold must crash, they drove the price up by 500%. Net result: these ETFs have helped gold miners sell hundreds of billions of dollars more gold than they otherwise would have.

Here's the rub. The gold ETF is NOT the blessing the miners are now toasting. It is about to turn into the biggest curse the gold market has ever seen.

Wall Street and the gold cartel manipulated the law. They sold paper gold to retirement plans. This drove the price higher and higher: in turn, that sucked in the masses. They always jump into the life boat too late, trying to leave the Titanic only after it splits in half and sinks to the bottom of the sea, taking all their money with it.

And that's about to happen all over again. This latest gold bubble is coming unraveled. Before 2011 is over, in my opinion, gold will have its biggest crash ever. Maybe within the next few months.

Look, gold has made a vast bubble move. Similar to what high-tech stocks did in their year 2000 bubble. Similar to $150 oil... and the housing bubble of 2007, that is bringing down the global economy.

As with all bubbles, the big guys buy in first. Secretly, without breathing a word. (I hope you recall that at $300 an ounce gold, when all this started, we were the only ones who clued you in.) Now the big guys are unloading near the peak. Exactly when all the spin and hyperbole sucks in the little guys.

Sad truth is that the masses are always Johnny-come-latelies. They get there a day late and a dollar short. They always get screwed to the wall.

The manipulators (ETFs) now hold nearly 3000 metric tonnes of gold. Making them the fifth largest holder of gold, behind the U.S., German, Italian and French governments.

But all that government gold is effectively off the market. It doesn't trade or enter the price equation. It sits in government warehouses, untouched. So the manipulators are the three-thousand-ton gorilla in the gold market.

WGC Chairman Burton admitted this. He said he knew their manipulation would drive prices higher. He knew they would create a bubble, like in 1980. That bubble burst overnight. It created a bear market that lasted 20+ years.

Burton said, “our biggest concern was we would burn another generation of investors, and start the whole goddamn tale of tears over again.”

Incredibly, they didn't give a damn. As Burton also said, “our primary mission was to find every button we could push to stimulate demand. We also knew we had launched something we could not control.”

Do you hear that? They knew they were launching a bubble. They knew they could not control it, that it would wipe out a whole new generation of investors. They went ahead anyway, full steam ahead. They took as much of the suckers' money as they could. You see how much you can trust Wall Street.

Here's the fatal problem. This “perfect gold selling machine” is only set up to do one thing. Buy gold from the miners and sell it to the suckers. That's what the gold miners needed. People and funds to buy all their gold, at ever-higher prices.

The gold ETF did this brilliantly. It's how they blew up this record-setting bubble.

But at some point the bubble runs out of steam. People sell. The bubble bursts.

This has happened to every bubble market in history. It's about to happen to this gold bubble, too.

And when the selling starts, the ETFs will have no choice. They must sell the gold itself. That is their only asset. It's the only way they can raise money.

In other words, the ETFs will be forced to sell more and more gold, into a falling market. That's like pouring truckloads of gasoline on a raging fire. It will drive prices still lower. Things only get worse from here, though.

Right now all that gold is sitting in the ETF warehouses. The ETFs will need buyers who can take delivery of it -- in quantities the cash markets have never seen before. We are not talking about unloading thousands of ounces. They will have to liquidate thousands of tonnes.

So who do they sell that vast amount of gold to? Remember, the ETF is the buyer of last resort. It bought gold for all those people and institutions who can't store the stuff themselves. Many -– the pension/retirement funds -– are legally forbidden from owning actual gold.

Do you see? The gold cartel set up the ultimate buyers-only market. When the selling starts -– as it always does with bubble markets -– the only buyers will be those who want the gold, got the money and can take delivery. Hundreds of millions of ounces of the stuff.

All this gold is in 100 ounce bars. Potential buyers must assay it and pay cash for it. They must transport it. Store it. Keep it safe.

But there is no buyer for that type of gold, in anywhere near that quantity. Again, that is why the gold cartel came up with the ETF in the first place. They had no buyers for their physical gold.

Which means that when the day comes, and people push the sell button, the market designed to streamline buying cannot handle the selling. On that day, the market will panic. Gold will plunge hundreds of dollars per trading session.

The ETF has to fail. The very mechanism of the ETF itself makes this a sure thing.

ETFs gave the gold miners the customers they never had before. Gold companies opened mines they had shut down long ago. They brought vast amounts of new gold to the market.

But soon the massive selling pressure will wipe out gold. It's built in to the ETF itself.

The biggest demand for gold used to come from jewelry buyers. Not any more. Now it comes from “investors.” People who can liquidate their gold in seconds, through the ETFs. At least they think they can. They are wrong. There is no mechanism for the orderly disposal of all this gold.

When shareholders demand money for their gold, the ETFs can't say the price is too low. They can't try to ride out the storm, or wait for buyers to come along. They must liquidate instantly in the spot CASH market. No matter what the price.

The lower the price goes, the more gold bugs will sell. People will panic, just like they did in 1980. Just like they do in every bubble that bursts. A selling frenzy will build up, the likes of which the world has never seen before.

I see $1400 an ounce gold plunging to $700 an ounce in a matter of a week or two -- and to $100 in months. It will stay there for the rest of our lives. All due to this manipulation and the bubble it created.

The hell of it is, the World Gold Council was forewarned. Their chairman admitted they knew what was coming. They don't give a rat's ass what happens to the latest group of gold investors. In their way of doing things it's just the latest group of suckers to screw.

Anyone who wants gold already has it. The ETFs made sure of that. Now the market is saturated. No buyers are left, waiting in the wings. Every day the market fills up with more and more sellers.

The panic could come crashing down any day now. When it does, the ETF suckers will liquidate, no matter what the price. The biggest commodities wipeout in history is waiting, right around the corner.

The worst failure mechanism I've seen –

and it's virtually a sure thing

The vast majority of ETF gold was bought at over $1000 an ounce. A huge amount of amateurs got in at over $1200 an ounce. ETFs bought gold up to $1420 an ounce, as people went crazy for the stuff.

Now the band has stopped playing. The pretty girls have left the party. This bubble is about to burst.

These guys were told they would make a sure-fire killing. They were looking for $2000, even $3000 an ounce gold. They sure didn't buy in at $1400 to see gold go down to below a thousand dollars an ounce in a matter of days. They will **** all over themselves.

These people have gotten burned over and over. In real estate. High tech stocks. Their retirement plans. They have a very low pain threshold. As we speak, their fingers are on the sell button, ready to push it.

Just the little selling we've seen shaved a $100 off gold's price in days. It's now under $1330 an ounce. The price will surely bounce. But real soon now, the sellers will start coming out of the woodwork.

At $1300, anyone who bought gold in the last four months is losing money. At $1200, a half year's worth of profits are gone.

At $1100, the sell orders start flooding the markets. And once gold breaks under $1000 an ounce, it's panic time. The vast majority of ETF gold holders are losers.

These are not futures contracts. There are no stop loss orders. No limit on how much gold can plunge.

The ETFs must find buyers who will take delivery on all these gold bars. Even as the price falls lower and lower. But the buyers don't exist.

The banks aren't buying. The born-again gold bulls aren't buying: they already bought with both hands. The funds aren't buying, either. They got in at the start of this bubble, not the end.

In my 30 years in the business, I've never seen anything like this. A market where the sellers are forced to sell, as they panic out... and there are no identifiable buyers.

That is the reality of the gold market ETF manipulation. It's why selling gold is one of the more phenomenal trades I've ever seen.

If you are in our gold short trades, I salute you. Please stay in them. With just a little more patience, you will make a killing, in my humble opinion.

If you are not in these gold trades, what the hell are you thinking? Are you asleep? You don't like money?

This is the greatest failure mechanism I've seen in any market. I urge you to be there, for one of the biggest wipeout parties imaginable.

That 1980 Bunker Hunt silver wipeout ain't ****, compared to what's coming in gold. Bunker's party and the 1980 gold rally are like a little bingo game in the church basement. There is so much money in this trade, I can't believe what I'm seeing.

I pity the fools who own gold or gold ETFs. They are about to take the biggest ass-kicking in the history of trading.

Bane, no one has to like it, this was foretold 2000 yrs ago. Aside from change in the middle east look around you. The NEWS.......China and Japan are at each others throats over a land dispute for that matter China and Japan never signed a treaty after WW2 so technically they too are still at War. Skip down the map and Both parts of Korea are in conflict and of course now the middle east as well as N Africa. No I'm not saying anyone has to like it, not by far, but we cannot change it this what Christ said was coming at least we have a road map and know whats next. I suppose the world is quickly moving to a point where everyone will have to choose a side to be on soon.

Right on!