Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Curious!!! What happened again?

rdb

There is a post in the mod forum, where Munsch is trying to find out what happened to your post. He is eliciting the help, of all us. I'm sure, once he finds out what happened, he will get back to you.

Some of my family live in TN, Jamestown to be exact, they run 750acres of land.......farming.

Some of my family live in TN, Jamestown to be exact, they run 750acres of land.......farming.

Wow! I'm jealous, 750 acres! Gosh, you could be self-sufficient with that (build your own shopping mall - LOL). We have 20 acres, which is really great too! It is a beautiful state!

• Downvote 1

Link will not work....

Link will not work for you because the link he gave was a post moved to the Mod Forum that you do not have permission to access.

==================================================================================================

Sorry for the delay rdb. According to the research your post was merged with another and can be found here if I am correct:

• Upvote 2

thanks MODS you guys are great ... I sure hope folks appreciate the lengths we go to to help them out ... too bad they then have to go and make a new ID and start trashing the place which just makes more work for us.... oh well, guess that's what we signed on for.

Just so everyone knows ... we NEVER delete a post. Most of the time if a thread is closed it is because it has no merit to begin with or the responses have gone so far south it becomes meaningless. On rare occasion, when there is bad language or total disrespect exhibited the thread will be moved to the "trash can" and the poster warned.

Oh and btw, if everyone would review and follow the rules for posting, which are pinned to the top of nearly every topic so much of our job would be unnecessary!

blessings,

pvS

• Upvote 5

Like I have said before thank you to all the mods that work to keep dignity ( hope I spelled that right ) :P and to keep peace...I for one appreciate Davhina and PVS for their calming way of putting things to rest......the other mods also..not trying to leave anyone out...so a big thank you thank you and thank you.... :) I still want peace.

• Upvote 3

Like I have said before thank you to all the mods that work to keep dignity ( hope I spelled that right ) tongue.gif and to keep peace...I for one appreciate Davhina and PVS for their calming way of putting things to rest......the other mods also..not trying to leave anyone out...so a big thank you thank you and thank you.... smile.gif I still want peace.

littlesam, you are so sweet. I'm always touched by the things you say. Stay sweet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1