Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK, I promised for those interested to post when I got a response back from the Twitter in Turkey who stated the IQD RV at .30..Relaying as promised

tbush

To be honest both the rate and the timeline are EXTREMELY logical.....dont know why so many think it cant come in low....it will come in at whatever they feel they can sustain.....30 cents is honestly a good starting point (which it def will go up in time) and I will be happy with that.....Im not greedy.....just want enough to pay off my loans and get my CTS-V!!! Anything after that is just gravy!!! Be happy for what we get people.......especially for how little we all invested!!!

i agree keep .30 would make me a very happy camper buy a few things get out of debt what more could an honest person ask ? oh and pay my TAXES first even if it 43% :)

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! i don` t know ,,, i`m a new man around here ,,so i have read that the lower r.v. @ 30..too 1 i q d would infact start a mad rush, to those folks whom have been watching in the wings so to speak,,( maybe) if there is 100 million dinar out and the .30 rate hit ,, and a flood of buyers followed, now there are 500 nmillion out ,, would that not lower the price,, or would that be like a tilting point and drive up the r.v. number ?? i believe that a true number in the range of 1.50 too 2.50 would be realistic. although with the ding dongs out there still shooting morters in too the area might slow the r. v. process a bite more thanks for the intrest,,

Actually it will drive up the price if after an RV everyone tries to buy DInar. That is what I expect will happen. It will go up and then it will go back and level off like any other currency. It will find it's stability point and go up and down based on market value. Right now it is very under it is market value trade price keeping it down and difficult for trade within the WTO. At least this is my take on it and I am happy to be corrected. I believe we might need the WTO to approve IRAQ for a reasonable RV rate.

I am learning a lot daily though. So any one else's input would help me learn.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Thank you, tbush. Well done.

If I knew for certain that $0.30 were coming our way within a few months, I'd be on cloud nine. This type of number seems logical to me.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

If it's 0.30 and is also tradable then I'm the happiest Man on Earth........All DV posting Members drinks are on me......Word

Are people really going to toss and moan about the "rate being .30" if that comes to pass???

You gotta be kidding me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll gladly take 300 THOUSAND DOLLARS for every $1k I put into this mess.....while you $3-$4-$5-$6 folks sit around for the next 500 yrs wondering when your "ship is coming in" :lol:

You got that right, were do I Sign

To be honest both the rate and the timeline are EXTREMELY logical.....dont know why so many think it cant come in low....it will come in at whatever they feel they can sustain.....30 cents is honestly a good starting point (which it def will go up in time) and I will be happy with that.....Im not greedy.....just want enough to pay off my loans and get my CTS-V!!! Anything after that is just gravy!!! Be happy for what we get people.......especially for how little we all invested!!!

I agree even with the CTS-V!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree..once it Revalues at that level, the market and all of its investment activities will surely drive it upwards....seems to be the nature of the beast with just about any currency.

Stay positive and once you cash in.. maybe invest in startup copper mining companies...little tip there....

Blessings to us all.

CTS-V, beautiful car, I want one too. Maybe we can make a 'group buy'?