Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So When is a Fair Estimate?

andy3978

Lately there's been several I guess we should call them 'rumors' on how this will go down. We know that Shabibi is the only person who can push the button (unless that whole Fiat vs. Precious Metal theory or the Illuminati is factual) and commence RV.

We've heard that there needs to be a 100% full GOI in place and a ratified budget...but then we've heard to the contrary--that that is not necessarily the case or that the GOI IS fully seated right now.

We've heard that the Egypt thing is helping our cause and then we have heard that an RV cannot happen until Egypt quiets down.

Now all this is people's conjecture.

With all that said...when is a fair and realistic time frame for Shabs to pull the trigger? We know things cannot continue the way they are for much longer as the Iraqi people are not happy and are organizing their own 'Food Revolution'

Opinions?

With the peoples uprisings and protests spreading the Iraqi Parliamentary issued 15k Dinars to each Iraqi citizen as a potential stop gap and or replacement of the ration cards to help the people. There is now talk of taking 15% Of the actual 2011 budget and using it on the Iraqi people solely to feed them and increase their standards of living. The last two mentioned items took place less than a week from the other, it kind of stinks of FEAR. If this is the case I would not think that they could leave this critical issue on the table until the 25th of FEB when the BIG PROTEST is scheduled I believe they are fearful of another Egypt, who know's? My information is from the Iraqi Daily Times. This is merely my opinion but as we all know this region of the world is FULL of surprises.

If the GCC is important to them, I would think they RV would take place prior to February 15th when the GCC meeting takes place. Iraq has requested membership in the GCC, but cannot be admitted until they have a tradable currency.

My two cents, or no sense, whatever way you want to take it. B)