Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Okie

Mc8

Okie is entertainment, and an addictive one at that.

All who choose to criticize him for being continuously wrong have one thing in common; they always read what he has to say, and they refuse to simply ignore any of his posts, no matter what. That tells me that you either like what he has to say, even if it is always proven to be wrong, or you need him to bash while we wait for thr RV to finally happen, in which case we will all be done with him forever.

Either way, unless and until his posts are banned here by the Mods or Adam, they will continue to creep into our little world of DinarVets.

Agreed... those that have been in this forum know he is 0 for 200 or whatever.... and we can ignore him. However the problem is the worst for those new people that come on the forum and

get pumped up into believing his hype... letting them for a big fall. If we all could vote on the reputation of a contributor then people would know from the start about people to "watch out for".

When I was new I hung on his every prediction. No more, of course.

Its real simple. If you look around the news and can not see an article that clearly backs up what this guy is saying (watch for fact twists) then its false.

Secret intel, what they show on tv, and unconfirmed info from boots on the ground more times than not can not be verified. We know this.

If you can't confirm these claims and the person making the claims has a life time dinar batting avg of .000 should you even consider what he has to say?

Take the bat out of his hands and send him to the showers...

Starting a thread like this only confirms his effectiveness at what he does. :lol:

For all you know he could be reading this right now laughing...

I'm not bashing nor am I accusing him or anyone of anything. :D

The fact twists are the hilarious part - With these guys it's like a fill in the blanks, you just know that Okie is pulling up Yahoo News before the nights CC (since he apparently internet-celebrity-bounces from "true believer" site to site), see's "Ok... Looks like they're having some meetings, I'll tell everyone that maliki is having a bad day! " or " Egypt has all its ATMs shut down.... THEY'RE BEING FILLED WITH IQD! PEOPLE CAN WITHDRAW TOMORROW IN EGYPT!!! CONFIRMED!!"

It's all nonsense - I just got banned off the GET site for having the gall to start keeping a tally of how many lies they post as CONFIRMED

Seriously, seems like the whole RV community is one big echo chamber, somebody tells a lie and it gets picked up by all the other sites which then justifies the OP calling it "CONFIRMED" because it's being carried by other sites.

It's mostly just sad though.

Its funny Okie and them other Azz clowns pumpers might get it right someday if they keep saying it will RV every other day, then they will expect some kind of apology. So heres mine now, I am sorry for not standing up early in this investment for all the other people that believed all your crap and lies . Okie your ths biggest clown of them all keep up the good work will be waiting to hear from you soon again.

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 1

OK, let me set something straight concerning OKIE. First off, I don't appreciate the resonating effect that his name gives to Oklahoma.

Secondly, he is no more connected that my (green, first year, field camp or rig hands, or manufacturing personnel) students learning to polish their technical skills through one of my classes dealing with the industry for oil field equipment and global support services.

His posts are laughable to anyone who is really connected in this business; I can assure you of this.

I perform instructional-technical training to employees for the largest Global Oil Field Services company in the world, and we have many locations, which of course is heavily entrenched in the middle east with far reaching connections, and this so called Okie, has simply found a niche for getting attention and spouting off.

Anyone who looks to this guy as anything other than a loud mouth idiot with a complex, is a fool. Some people are so ignorant, or just plain stupid, it's hard to believe. I can cure ignorance, but stupidity is hopeless. I get more Intel in a week than Okie could imagine, but I don't post it because it is either unconfirmed or it is confidential information. This evidently is not the case for some people...

...... enough said.

Okie posts, and is very friendly with the owners of, my former site. I was banned when I criticized, politely something he did that was, in my mind, inexcusable. I criticized him once. I say this so that you know where I am coming from on this.

Okie is, on that site, a sacred cow. No one is allowed to be criticall of him or anything he writes. I know of at least three others who have been banned for the same reason. I am sure there are more.

I reached one of the sub-admins and asked why, but got no real reason. I asked to come back and promised not to post, just read. No way. I was told by the person I contacted that Okie was such a wonderful guy, and had contributed so much, been through so much, and deserved our respect.

Now, the person who wrote this to me is bright, very bright, but has been suberted by whatever it is that Okie has told people about himself. And that is just it. All we or anyone else knows about Okie is what he says about himself. If it is as accuarate as his predictions regarding Iraq and the dinar then I doubt his personal history would hold water, or oil for that matter.

I am not angry with Okie for me losing a bunch of "friends" there and feeling abandonned by what I thought was MY dinar family. He is just being himself. I do feel angry at myself for two things: ever letting myself become that tied up emotionally in something as insubstantial as names and words on a computer screen (though I blame the recent loss of my husband and feeling alone for a large part of that); and I also blame myself for allowing Okie and his ego and his dumb trick to have led me into being so upset I shot off an opinion that got me banned.

For anyone who hasn't been chastised by the group they believe they are part of, or been banned which is the ultimate chastisement, let me tell you that even though we are all grown ups, and supposed to be beyond such things, it hurts.

So, as far as Okie is concerned, I would rather believe the story that he works as a cleaner and box boy at a supermarket. I rather enjoyed envisioning that one when I read it.

But we are all entitled to our opinions, and entitled to say them, even Okie. and that leaves me to my opinion that the guy is a class A jerk!

So there!

(boy, I seem to be having a very harsh reaction to my usually gentl "nasty" gene tonight ... that is the second time, so far, that I have landed on someone)

smee2

Smee2, I am sorry this has happened to you. There was no call for that, and the people you were dealing with are morons. They don't deserve to have someone of your caliper in their presence. You’re better off away from that cluster of mental debauchery. God bless.

• Upvote 4

Okie posts, and is very friendly with the owners of, my former site. I was banned when I criticized, politely something he did that was, in my mind, inexcusable. I criticized him once. I say this so that you know where I am coming from on this.

Okie is, on that site, a sacred cow. No one is allowed to be criticall of him or anything he writes. I know of at least three others who have been banned for the same reason. I am sure there are more.

I reached one of the sub-admins and asked why, but got no real reason. I asked to come back and promised not to post, just read. No way. I was told by the person I contacted that Okie was such a wonderful guy, and had contributed so much, been through so much, and deserved our respect.

Now, the person who wrote this to me is bright, very bright, but has been suberted by whatever it is that Okie has told people about himself. And that is just it. All we or anyone else knows about Okie is what he says about himself. If it is as accuarate as his predictions regarding Iraq and the dinar then I doubt his personal history would hold water, or oil for that matter.

I am not angry with Okie for me losing a bunch of "friends" there and feeling abandonned by what I thought was MY dinar family. He is just being himself. I do feel angry at myself for two things: ever letting myself become that tied up emotionally in something as insubstantial as names and words on a computer screen (though I blame the recent loss of my husband and feeling alone for a large part of that); and I also blame myself for allowing Okie and his ego and his dumb trick to have led me into being so upset I shot off an opinion that got me banned.

For anyone who hasn't been chastised by the group they believe they are part of, or been banned which is the ultimate chastisement, let me tell you that even though we are all grown ups, and supposed to be beyond such things, it hurts.

So, as far as Okie is concerned, I would rather believe the story that he works as a cleaner and box boy at a supermarket. I rather enjoyed envisioning that one when I read it.

But we are all entitled to our opinions, and entitled to say them, even Okie. and that leaves me to my opinion that the guy is a class A jerk!

So there!

(boy, I seem to be having a very harsh reaction to my usually gentl "nasty" gene tonight ... that is the second time, so far, that I have landed on someone)

smee2

Your are truely a very classy and respectable person!!! What an amazing post! I am glad and honored to be in this family with you! I am sooo sorry for your loss. God bless you!!

Sorry you got banned. We all have a right to our opinions and the right to express our opinions in the way we see fit, and that being said and after reading this post you have anger issues and above all it is because Okie posted his thoughts, predictions, opinions and you read it and came unwound. NOBODY and i mean NOBODY deserves to be attacked from someone else because you didn't like what they post. He did not attack, belittle, or badmouth you personally and he deserves respect as you do. Opinions and thoughts are just what they are, whether it's me or you or whomever. If we let our anger overload our common sense, then there is consquences. Just ask yourself how many times did you read Okie's post when you could past it by and you would have kept your composure and not got banned. When you attack someone because your hurt or angry expect consquences. sad.gif

I did not complain about Okies Opinion!

Okay, here it is.

J4D was holding its first, very first, conference call. Rilee was in charge of arranging this. I decided to call in and support her and the forum by being on line to listen. I dialed in, no 800 number, this is costing money to do ... and heard the chatter between Okie and Rilee and someone else before they got started. He asked her to make sure he was put on last because he had something really special to share. Really special. Important to go on last, 'cause it was so special. I was hyped of course and Rilee agreed of course.

Call happens, not much said but then Okie is put on with a glowing intro and he announced he has somethig so special for us, it is just SPECIAL !!!!!

He had managed to get on line, to talk to us, two very important people in Iraq! First was PM Maliki himself. And sure eough there was another caller sounding like Mr. Maliki, chatting with Okie and answering questions about RV and GOI etc. I was stunned. I think everyone must have been. Then he says goodbye and announces another telephone visitor. I don't remember now if it was supposed to be Shabibi or who. It has been a while and you are right I have anger issues to confuse matters, just not the ones you think. Anyway, another middle eastern accent is on the line answering questons, making up to Okie like they are best pals.

Then suddenly they both start laughing and Okie admits this is his great friend ... and I am old enough to have forgotten his name, but he is another of the guru hangers on who is always around Okie and making predictions and supporting Okie. (Just remembered ... someone named Blaino) Anyway, this had all been a hoax, very funny, very clever, very "special" ... right?

I hit the roof!

I hung up and posted a comment about this CC call and Okies little joke.

It was unpardonable that someone should do something so stupid. It embarassed Rilee and J4D and angered several people who posted after me too. I saw that much before I was swiftly removed, after being an excellent member and contributing and having a wee "following" who enjoyed my posts, serious or humourus.

Anyway, I posted that this was a terribly bad joke. People were taking time from their families in the evening, and paying out cash they may not have been able to justify, to listen to a guru they trusted and respected, and he turned the whole thing into a great big practical joke. I felt it was inexcusable that he should do this withoug being told he was taking cruel advantage of people who came to be enlightened, not victimized.

As I say, when I went to see what resonses there had been in the first ten minutes or less, there were several agreeing with me and deriding Okie for his lack of respect for the member, for J4D and for Rilie who had taken the time, and made the effort. to bring us all something "special". She didn't deserve this kind of thing on what was her first conference call.

I found out later from someone still on the forum that the thread had been cut, removed, never to be found again, at about the fifteen minute mark or so.

Then when I went back to the main forum and went to view another thread on another matter, I was banned. No response from management or moderators. No explanation\. No warning. No time to even say goodbye to people I would have liked to wish farewell and good luck to. No second chance. These were administrators who had gone out of their way to PM me and tell me what a fine bunch of posting and welcome to the forum and in some cases we took the "friendship" beyond the forum and into our personal emials (in terms of the assitant admins anyway)

I couldn't even reach them to get a reasonable explanation.

I contacted one of the administrators I had personal email for, since we had become friends on site, and she tried to ask them to let me back. I vowed to not even post anything, just read. I was turned down flat. No second chance. And my friend told me what a great guy Okie was, how he gives and has given so much to so many and I got the idea that sainthood for Okie was closer and more sure than the RV itself.

Am I angry? Yes I am angry. I didn't deserve to be tossed over one opinion about a stupid practical joke that other round offensive also. But you know how it is when you attack someone's sacred cow. So when you say that I should be more tolerant, I suggest you look at the entire situation, since you now have it, and maybe you'll see that mine was not the only dissenting opinion, and mine was not of his opinion. He is entitled to that. I do not believe, however, that he is "entitled" to embarass someone who thought he was a friend; he did not have the right to abuse the faith of forum members with a bad joke, and laugh and brag about it then and later. He definitely did not have the right to cost people time and money for his own little bit of mischief, and get his jollies by screwing with people's heads!

Whew, that was good ... glad to get that off my chest.

So sorry if I sound bitter, but I am. ( I have mentioned this incident in passing in several posts where Okie is the subject but never really told the entire thing. So, now you have it)

Thanks for your mention of anger issues ... I will get on that right away. No, not joshing you. I sincerely realize I have to stop the poison of anger. I should be able to vent and explain and post an opinion without showing sufficient anger that someone can recognize it, eh?

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Ok, this is enough Okie bashing!! Lets stop and move on please!!

I apologize, to you and to the foum.

I did read your post asking us to stop and then I went ahead and posted my "rebuttal" to something someone else had written anyway. I feel somewhat ashamed that I would be such a poor forum member as that. I will try harder to obey the rules in future.

smee2

:(

forum ... not foum ... *sheesh*