Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

emailing cbi

no left angles

why does it seem everyone want to harass american banks...i.e BoA, Wells Fargo, ect....how come now one really talks about shooting an email to CBI....directing the question to the head of CBI (granted shot in the dark) what i did was give a list of questions, plugged it into a translator.....and hit send...now of course i didnt use an actual email address i normally use....but a dummy account.

has any one else done this....

im just waiting on a response

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

why does it seem everyone want to harass american banks...i.e BoA, Wells Fargo, ect....how come now one really talks about shooting an email to CBI....directing the question to the head of CBI (granted shot in the dark) what i did was give a list of questions, plugged it into a translator.....and hit send...now of course i didnt use an actual email address i normally use....but a dummy account.

has any one else done this....

im just waiting on a response

ROFL!!!!! Thats some kind of FUNNY! Give CBI hell make shabibi RV....... Or were coming over there to PROTEST, PLUNDER, BURN the towns down.

why does it seem everyone want to harass american banks...i.e BoA, Wells Fargo, ect....how come now one really talks about shooting an email to CBI....directing the question to the head of CBI (granted shot in the dark) what i did was give a list of questions, plugged it into a translator.....and hit send...

I'm guessing your all for equal opportunity harassment then. :lol:

I sent a polite email a week or so ago and never heard back. I didn't expect an email back, and felt guitly about even sending it, but worth a shot none the less.

What a great ride this has been, whatever happens! Will continue to pray for stability in the country regardless! Go RV!!!!!

Ha, I just thought of something.... What if Shab's is having the same problem with his Google translator as we have? Can you imagine that? (I know of course that this is not true, but it is funny. On a more serious note, I wonder as big of a mess is when this RV does go down, wouldn't you (if you were Shabs) want to be fully moved into your new Bank building first? I know I would! Has anyone heard when they plan on moving or even if the construction has started yet? Thanks. :huh:

• Upvote 1