Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another So-called Expert Calling Dinar Scam

Hello fellow investors,

The following link appeared today from a gold & silver pumper who is somewhat popular on the Internet.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Dinar+Scam.htm

I just thought I'd share it so those who are newbies, and are unsure of their investment in dinars can see how the truth is often twisted by those who claim to be in the know, yet know absolutely nothing. Do your own research,and don't let these folks steal your hope and faith in your upcoming wealth from IQD's.

How is it, a curruncy already in circulation , in a country trying to step up to world status, by jumping through all the hoops required by the UN., and the IMF , and the world Trade organazation , is considered a scam? LOL if any one in the worlds monetary system is a scam it's the Good ole USA's currancy.That's why buying gold and silver is actually a good idea right now!

Thank's for the post

I agree don't pay attention to this guy's advice ,he has no clue.PEace B)

• Upvote 2

I personally dont mind anyone calling this a SCAM.

When this RV happens we can laugh and feel some pity to those who had their opportunity.

I am positive many thought GOOGLE was a scam or MicroSoft or APPLE the list goes on...

SO dont worry when some doubt. There is always people who think they know more...

MOTIVATION in my view... GO RV!!!

• Downvote 2

How is it, a curruncy already in circulation , in a country trying to step up to world status, by jumping through all the hoops required by the UN., and the IMF , and the world Trade organazation , is considered a scam? LOL if any one in the worlds monetary system is a scam it's the Good ole USA's currancy.That's why buying gold and silver is actually a good idea right now!

Thank's for the post

Careful the mods might get ya that was a bit sarcastic and that is frowned upon here at DV I happen to agree with you though. +1

Thank's for the post

I don't think the article states the IQD is the scam. It's the prospect that the IQD is going to revalue that is the purported scam. The article makes a couple of valid points.

• Upvote 1

I personally dont mind anyone calling this a SCAM.

When this RV happens we can laugh and feel some pity to those who had their opportunity.

I am positive many thought GOOGLE was a scam or MicroSoft or APPLE the list goes on...

SO dont worry when some doubt. There is always people who think they know more...

MOTIVATION in my view... GO RV!!!

LOL not sure who is saying either of those companys are a "scam" you can't compare a stock to a currency, both of those companys if invested in them

in the last 5 years or so and if you got in at the right times would have made you over 400% much more than what you have made in the dinar to date.

SO you know for sure there will be a RV and at what rate??

I laugh at people like you that always say they will have the last laugh when a RV happens, nobody and I mean nobody knows except a few people in the world

if there will be a RV and at maybe what rate.