Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Chat

Ateam

ummm duh thats why you getting mad like a child over a RUMOR every time this joker comes out with one tells me you're not ready for it. I haven't been on here in weeks, and it hasn't changed. Doesn't say much for the quality of information, or conversation does it?

SaRsam lol ok dude. We are not watching a movie we are playing with REAL MONEY BRO! WAKE UP :lol:

Yep. And besides, as far as I'm concerned and I guess many or most here agree, I am not feeling rage or hatred or anything like that towards the Man. when commenting his statements....I just express ( of course I do, we're on a Forum) my opinions but I swear I'm totally relaxed while doing it.....

SaRsam.........Keeping it positive, has ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, JACK to do with this thing RV'ing.... Your comment sounds much like those in the High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP) Forums which are all scams where many will say that "Negativity is what killed the Program". .Now I'm talking about this kind of reasoning and NOT that the Dinar is a scam ...It is not..

But again, Positivity, Negatvity, Law Of Attraction etc. have zero impact and no deals whatsoever into this.

Edited by umbertino

Ya know its kinda funny, My wife saw back to the future 2 for the first time the other night, and at the end I don't recall her being mad because of how inaccurate their portrayal of the future was. She didn't ban Spielberg from making movies. She didn't call up Michael j Fox and yell at him for lying to the public. Instead just accepted that the future will happen how its supposed to happen regardless of any STORIES she might hear or see.

With that said I get this feeling like this site has turned into a bunch of mouth watering dogs with Okie, and others like him with the food in one hand, and poisoned treats in the other feeding all of you what he wants. If you people are mad at a RUMOR then you have bigger problems in life, and probably aren't ready for this blessing! Take your anger elsewhere, and leave the positive vibe here! Oh, and to all the Male members on here crying ALL DAY about these rumors. Pull your skirt down, your va jay jay is showing!

Keep it positve, creative, and lucrative!

I am not mad at all because I don't take him serious. Actually I don't think I saw anyone that was really mad, just amused.

"And to all the Male members on here crying ALL DAY about these rumors. Pull your skirt down, your va jay jay is showing!" What about us females....gotta keep it fair and balanced. :D

On a serious note SaRSam I am curious since you posted here how do you feel about Okie posting things that are false and that might mislead someone into buying more dinar? Nothing about this site but say a person based on HIS words only buys more dinar with money they really didn't have to spend. Would you feel bad for them or bad for Okie if he got bashed for it?

I really wonder sometimes how much responsibility pumpers should have for outright lying to people. Our world is full of all kinds of people, smart ones like me :P , scammers and pumpers and then a select few people who really have no sense. Whether they are special needs to just weak minded, that fact remains that there are those kinds of people out there.

SaRSam do you think it's right for Okie to take advantage of people who are weak or gullible?

• Upvote 1

You are right about the conversation aspect. "umm duh thats why you ARE getting mad" if you insult me do not use improper forms of speech. Thanks. I just feel the more we get after these guys the less they will post bull crap that is all.... so if your implying that I just read and do not get mad then I suggest you do the same here.

Yep. And besides, as far as I'm concerned and I guess many or most here agree, I am not feeling rage or hatred or anything like that towards the Man. when commenting his statements....I just express ( of course I do, we're on a Forum) my opinions but I swear I'm totally relaxed while doing it.....

SaRsam.........Keeping it positive, has ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, JACK to do with this thing RV'ing.... Your comment sounds much like those in the High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP) Forums which are all scams where many will say that "Negativity is what killed the Program". .Now I'm talking about this kind of reasoning and NOT that the Dinar is a scam ...It is not..

But again, Positivity, Negatvity, Law Of Attraction etc. have zero impact and no deals whatsoever into this.

You're right , but negative people do negative things with money, and lose it. So mark my words that all the people who have a bad attitude towards an investment will blow through it, and be broke again within 5 years.

Finally I've been trying for months to piss someone off bad enough to get a negative, and no one has ever given me one!! I thought no one ever would. Thank you to whoever did that! I had a $10 bet with my wife it would happen before the RV no matter what I said (within taste boundries) so whoever did that Thank you. I'll split the happy meal with you. Oh, and to all of those who believed all the crap I was spitting at you.... Sukas!!! Just proves that this is still the internet, and EVERYONE lies Try to read through it , and best of luck to all of you. Stay happy for yourself, and your money! haha Go RV

• Downvote 1

I am not mad at all because I don't take him serious. Actually I don't think I saw anyone that was really mad, just amused.

"And to all the Male members on here crying ALL DAY about these rumors. Pull your skirt down, your va jay jay is showing!" What about us females....gotta keep it fair and balanced. :D

On a serious note SaRSam I am curious since you posted here how do you feel about Okie posting things that are false and that might mislead someone into buying more dinar? Nothing about this site but say a person based on HIS words only buys more dinar with money they really didn't have to spend. Would you feel bad for them or bad for Okie if he got bashed for it?

I really wonder sometimes how much responsibility pumpers should have for outright lying to people. Our world is full of all kinds of people, smart ones like me :P , scammers and pumpers and then a select few people who really have no sense. Whether they are special needs to just weak minded, that fact remains that there are those kinds of people out there.

SaRSam do you think it's right for Okie to take advantage of people who are weak or gullible?

On a serious note I was just trying to win my $10 and didn't want to involve any women because thats just wrong in my opinion. On the Okie thing, It could be anyone or any group of people who are "Okie"

Until you physically shake "Okies" hand you will never know. As for his/hers intel on the RV the best thing is to not read rumors at all, and only news because all it does is increase your heart rate. Now I myself am guilty of it as well, but I also have my off button. I always say stay positive because thats what will truly make this have a positive effect on your life. This is not a lottery ticket. Its a winning lottery ticket, and all you have to do is wait for an email from the Iraqi government letting you know when you can cash it in.

My advice is to try your best to stick to just the news, and no rumors. Let the others obsess over what they call Okie. If that is a persons name I'm sure they hate their parents, and are unhappy with life anyway. Best of luck to you dear, and I love TEXAS!!!

btw I was Captain Spaulding for Halloween. Loved it,

Sammy

You are right about the conversation aspect. "umm duh thats why you ARE getting mad" if you insult me do not use improper forms of speech. Thanks. I just feel the more we get after these guys the less they will post bull crap that is all.... so if your implying that I just read and do not get mad then I suggest you do the same here.

My fault, you're right. Thank you, and I hope your career in grammar consulting is booming! Then you will not need an RV.

Hey whoever took that negative back leave it on until my wife gets back or I can't prove it, and lose my $10. please I love winning.

• Downvote 1

notreallytex, i'd like to speak my opinion about "okie ethics"......

taking advantage of people to me is morally wrong.....and shouldn't be tolerated......i understand the motivation to make a buck and with the dinar, selling IQD is like shooting fish in a barrel.....

Okie comes to my awareness through someone copying his posts in some other chat room......the first time i ever read one of his claims i was stunned, i couldn't believe someone would use that outrageous "intel" to persuade people's thoughts....i was a newbie then and it came to me later that all of this crowd control in the chat rooms is to get money out of my hand and into someone else's.....someone that sells IQD for a profit.....ok, i get it.....not a lot different than commercials on tv trying to convince you that this is the new car you should buy that will bring you happiness......

the difference is that in chat rooms with this dinar, everyone's hopes are way up......everyone with dinar ownership is just waiting for the moment that they can tell their boss to take a long walk on a short pier, or buy that vacation home in Hawaii, or put their kids through an Ivy League college, or contribute significantly to their church.....whatever the reason, we are so eager to become wealthy that we lose our sensibilities and inhibitions that keep us on the right track......this is where i have the problem......

i imagine these self proclaimed gurus practice their sales pitch with their operatives before they even come into the chat room......and once they do, they all know the questions or concerns they'll ask and the guru(s) plays everyone like a violin......i feel sure that the "intel" they present has been crafted well beforehand and is designed to fit whatever current circumstances are going on in the world's politics and economics....for them, the best part about it is they have guard dogs monitoring people's responses in these rooms that can police the crowd.....even banning them if they challenge too strongly, that would interfere with the end goal of getting money to change hands.....and all done within the disguise of optimism and freedom to speak an opinion even if it's completely wrong.....and when they're wrong, which is every time, they exonerate themselves by saying "well, this is Iraq afterall"......it's morally wrong to fleece people in this way......the IQD is not a scam, i am confident that one day it will reval, what these guys are doing in the chat rooms and postings is the scam......

• Upvote 1

On a serious note I was just trying to win my $10 and didn't want to involve any women because thats just wrong in my opinion. On the Okie thing, It could be anyone or any group of people who are "Okie"

Until you physically shake "Okies" hand you will never know. As for his/hers intel on the RV the best thing is to not read rumors at all, and only news because all it does is increase your heart rate. Now I myself am guilty of it as well, but I also have my off button. I always say stay positive because thats what will truly make this have a positive effect on your life. This is not a lottery ticket. Its a winning lottery ticket, and all you have to do is wait for an email from the Iraqi government letting you know when you can cash it in.

My advice is to try your best to stick to just the news, and no rumors. Let the others obsess over what they call Okie. If that is a persons name I'm sure they hate their parents, and are unhappy with life anyway. Best of luck to you dear, and I love TEXAS!!!

:blink: and again :blink:

:lol: I wasn't asking if I should take Okie seriously :lol:

I kinda got the feeling you you were giving me a pep talk :blink:

I was trying to play devils advocate here. It really seems to bother you if we make fun of Okie is all. Just trying to figure out why.

Although you did make a funny saying this... "best thing is to not read rumors at all, and only news because all it does is increase your heart rate" That's not what raises my heart rate! smiley-ashamed006.gif

Thanks for your response Brownma :)

• Upvote 1

Well thats one pumper down whos next on our list. I love it i am not negative guy just like calling it as i see it. And as a invester for many yrs i believe we all have the right to speak our thoughts. I did get a great laugh out of is 20 min post. And i know his intel was a great big pile of dog sh$t from his back yard. Keep it coming pumpers lol I want to hear from Adam i do believe he knows what he is talking about

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 1