Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't know, but it seems to reason, from this report, that an RV maybe quite a ways off

This is the report that was given to members of the foreign relations committee.

This is a follow up to the seemingly encouraging video I posted a couple of days ago.

As I read the report, It seems to me, the committee has plans to fund the incapable Iraqi government's security cost.

It seems that if an RV were imminent the US would not be barrowing money from the DoD to cover Iraqi security cost

I am disappointed, But I will not stick my head in the sand.

Unless I'm reading this wrong, I am very discouraged :(

Under News Click On Iraq: The Transition From A Military Mission To A Civilian-Led Effort

Pg 16 Budgeting and Authorities: About a two page read

http://foreign.senate.gov/

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I don't know, but it seems to reason, from this report, that an RV maybe quite a ways off

This is the report that was given to members of the foreign relations committee.

This is a follow up to the seemingly encouraging video I posted a couple of days ago.

As I read the report, It seems to me, the committee has plans to fund the incapable Iraqi government's security cost.

It seems that if an RV were imminent the US would not be barrowing money from the DoD to cover Iraqi security cost

Under News Click On Iraq: The Transition From A Military Mission To A Civilian-Led Effort

Pg 16 Budgeting and Authorities: About a two page read

5xjxc7.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

An rv will have to happen eventually. No one is sure exactly how that will come about or when that will be, but it must happen if Iraq is ever to stand on their own two feet. They're already looking to become a part of the World Trade Order (WTO) and it seems that Maliki is working at warp speed to complete the government....and God willing....get aid and basic needs of life set up for the Iraqi people. It may still be a while yet, but I believe it will come. Probably not when we think it should come, but it will. Just a word of advice...and the same thing I'm doing....take a breather, have something nice to drink, and keep your shorts on. laugh.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 1

This article does not really mention any plan for Dinar or RV. It is all about U.S plan for Iraq in the future.

our support in troop is being reduced as well as the amount of money we have been pouring into this country.

The whole war costs us some 750 Billion Dollars, our new cost would be be about 6 billion per year,,,it's getting better.

I believe that the RV will happen way before we are totally out of Iraq,,just my 2 cents...yet our commitment to support Iraq will not change.

good article though..

• Upvote 1

The one thing we all have to remember is that we are living in a pre RV world and EVERYTHING that is spoken or printed or elluded to by our government has to come from that world. A big part of "the plan" is smoke and mirrors and one of the biggest smoke screens is to act as if nothing is going on. Otherwise this "plan" would never work. If there was no RV , then yes, the US would probably be borrowing money in this scenario to cover security costs. However, like with everything else in Washington, once the RV does take place, this borrowing will be ammended and a different course of action will be implemented.

I would not worry about these releases. They are dealing with the here and now as of "today". The here and now as of "tomorrow" can and will be very different. We are in the home stretch. If we keep ourselves educated to the big picture all the puzzle pieces are fitting neatly into place and the last one is not far off.

Let faith and intelligence lead the way. She's coming folks. Don't inhale the smoke!

GO IRAQ!!!Pg 16 Budgeting and Authorities: About a two page read

Edited by tjmunson
  • Upvote 4