Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hope this subtle phrase is good

Posted today about the budget to be reviewed Thursday and returned to read and vote 2 days later.

Emphasis on last 10 words

Posted: February 2, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Ayad Allawi, Economic, Government, Iraq, National Budget, Nouri al-Maliki, Public Debt, United States federal budget

A member of the National Alliance Abd al-Hadi al-Hassani said “the budget of the most important laws which the parliament by passing it walked for economic and financial conditions for the government and this budget has a direct relationship with income of Iraqis.”

http://bit.ly/hr6WmR

I've read elsewhere that the 2nd reading was already done. With the original reading happening so long ago, why would the 2nd reading be followed by a quick 3rd reading? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I see what your getting at with the last 10 words though. "The budget correlates directly with the income of Iraqis" -- You could read that as... RV???

But, no reason to get the hopes up...

There could be some steps prior to a RV that need to be completed....

The media keeps confusing us speculators on what reading they are on. I find it difficult to believe that they would have their first reading so long ago, than have a 2nd reading followed by a quick 3rd reading.

I'm thinking the budget is at a point where the soonest it could be passed is a week from now... Give or take a few days.

Sanctions... Anyone up to date with how the Sanctions are currently sitting? Will repayments to Kuwait be enough to have them lifted? Will a payment plan set in place also work? or will the debts have to paid off entirely to have the sanctions released?? From an article I read, 5% of oil revenues was to go to Kuwait for repayment.

Ministries, seems they are escalating the process in an attempt to fill those remaining positions. Its as if they're feeling pressured and procrastination is not acceptible no more. I think they are trying to progress toward results. Lets hope this isn't done half-assed or we may see some future problems..

They're making progress, but it is still small steps.. Hang in there!!

Posted today about the budget to be reviewed Thursday and returned to read and vote 2 days later.

Emphasis on last 10 words

Posted: February 2, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Ayad Allawi, Economic, Government, Iraq, National Budget, Nouri al-Maliki, Public Debt, United States federal budget

A member of the National Alliance Abd al-Hadi al-Hassani said “the budget of the most important laws which the parliament by passing it walked for economic and financial conditions for the government and this budget has a direct relationship with income of Iraqis.”

http://bit.ly/hr6WmR

Hi Integrativedoc :)

I think this has more to do with iraqi citizens needing/wanting pay raises. Certainly

any revaluation is good, but they have struggled with no raises for years.

Here is an older article from August 2008 that tells the story at the time no one wanted to hear:

iraq economy falters

Matters have improved thankfully since that article by far, and it is pretty sad they still have not really had much in the

way of raises for the citizens.

Thanks for the post! :D

All my best!

Jim

---