Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament stresses the need to meet with Maliki, Allawi, to resolve outstanding issues

dflake

Parliament stresses the need to meet with Maliki, Allawi, to resolve outstanding issues

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://radionawa.com/%28X%281%29A%28AtNRiaz5ywEkAAAANjA4N2IyNTctOTNmYi00MjcwLWEyY2QtYjUxNjc4MTVkMjk1rpQ14DmM7ozQ7V-zfuLQNZcbaLo1%29%29/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx%3Fid%3D50615%26LinkID%3D151%26AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport%3D1&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgmmnkN9JKKyreWTE_58oEolqWtjQ

The member of the House of Representatives Kazem Shimeri to meet the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has become necessary to resolve the outstanding issues.

Al-Shammari said, told the independent press that the delay in naming ministers security must be resolved as quickly as possible, especially in light of Machhdh the country from security incidents, indicating that the failure of the nomination of candidates if they were the security ministries or ministries vacant are not considered a problem as long as the formation of the bulk of the ministries.

Shammari said that the Prime Minister of the constitutional right to choose ministers for vacant bags and brought to the House of Representatives to approve them.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

More contradicting news stories... I thought just a day or two ago I read that M was in no rush to fill those last ministrie positions.

Interesting how this articles claims that the process could be completed soon as it needs to be done as soon as possible.

My only thought(s): Maybe the Tunisia & Egypt issues are making the GOI feel pressure to show progress? (Maybe...)

• Upvote 1

More contradicting news stories... I thought just a day or two ago I read that M was in no rush to fill those last ministrie positions.

Interesting how this articles claims that the process could be completed soon as it needs to be done as soon as possible.

My only thought(s): Maybe the Tunisia & Egypt issues are making the GOI feel pressure to show progress? (Maybe...)

That very well could be.

Geez! I wasn't criticizing the article. I love dflakes news nose. My comment was meant to reiterate that YES they have to meet, YES they are at odds, YES we all know this, and YES we're waiting for them to get this thing resolved. I was posting my total and complete agreement. :lol:

• Upvote 2

There is a real SHELL GAME going on here.And we are all be Played.

You will have no idea when this thing is going down.

There is so much behind this we are talking HUGE FORTUNES for PEOPLE with lots of POWER

So the little bottom feeders won't know what happened until it happens.

There are people who make things happen........................USA,CHINA,Maliki,Allawi,Talibani,Sharibi

People who watch things happen........................................All of us

And

People who wondered what the He?? Happened................Everybody else

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 1

Geez! I wasn't criticizing the article. I love dflakes news nose. My comment was meant to reiterate that YES they have to meet, YES they are at odds, YES we all know this, and YES we're waiting for them to get this thing resolved. I was posting my total and complete agreement. :lol:

Your message came across as an agreement and was not negative. I don't think anyone was getting on your case. Me thinks we all need an RV,..... or a drink!

Cheers!