Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Amen.

What a wonderful chance, huh?

After all my years, making good money, I have found that this small investment is nothing compared to what I have wasted before.

I have spent so much more on things far less valuable and far more idiotic.

This is hopefully the chance to make right many of those idiotic choices and money not so well spent.

All I ask for is the chance to prove that I am different now, the chance to make up for the past.

All many of us need is the chance, and I feel we all will get it soon.

What will you do with your [second] chance?

• Upvote 2

Very nice I like that! Those are my thoughts and feelings as well...

What would I do?

Pay off all my debt, school loans, credit cards, and car loan

Set my family up with something nice (I daydream of this everyday)

Buy myself house of my very own

learn about investments and ways to make my money make money

Go back to school

Help out some folks that are not family but are good people that need and deserve it

Get myself out of my current situation that I wouldnt otherwise have a way out of

• Upvote 1

First I would pay my taxes (want no trouble w/ my uncle). Next I would tithe as I feel God would have blessed me immensley plus it's the right thing to do. Then pay off all debt. Invest the rest to assure that my family is well taken care of. In order to accomplish all this I need an RV of .50 or greater. Yeah, greater would be nice!

Go RV!rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Amen.

What a wonderful chance, huh?

After all my years, making good money, I have found that this small investment is nothing compared to what I have wasted before.

I have spent so much more on things far less valuable and far more idiotic.

This is hopefully the chance to make right many of those idiotic choices and money not so well spent.

All I ask for is the chance to prove that I am different now, the chance to make up for the past.

All many of us need is the chance, and I feel we all will get it soon.

What will you do with your [second] chance?

Agreed and totally shared. Sounds like you're talking about me.

My plan is this;

Tithe, taxes, buy a house, pay off all debt and open a bakery/cafe. My kids each have a small amount of dinar which will become their college fund. I will buy a van with a wheelchair lift for my BFF who has a special needs child, and I will give to the JDRF and CP charities. Anything leftover will go into savings for possible future investments. :)

• Upvote 1