Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blatantly Obvious? Or Completely Wrong?

seus

I'm really wanting to believe that this doesn't LOP, but I can't see any other way around this...

The USA is about to, or just signed an arms agreement with Iraq for (18) F16 Fighter Jets.

Cost: 13,000,000,000 USD (13 Billion USD) = 15,210,000,000,000 IQD (15.21 Trillion IQD)

If the RV is 1:1 The US Gov. makes literally CRAZY money. This really makes my mind think somethings up with all of this...why the frick would Iraq pay 1000x more for these jets???

NOW, if they did LOP 3 0's, and RV this thing at .86 You get:

15,210,000,000,000 -> POST-LOP -> 15,210,000,000 (15.21 Billion IQD) * .86 (Rate) = 13,080,600,000 (13.08 Billion USD)

This makes complete sense to me, it adds up to the contract for the jets too...a direct conversion without LOPing just isn't adding up with this...

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

I'm really wanting to believe that this doesn't LOP, but I can't see any other way around this...

The USA is about to, or just signed an arms agreement with Iraq for (18) F16 Fighter Jets.

Cost: 13,000,000,000 USD (13 Billion USD) = 15,210,000,000,000 IQD (15.21 Trillion IQD)

If the RV is 1:1 The US Gov. makes literally CRAZY money. This really makes my mind think somethings up with all of this...why the frick would Iraq pay 1000x more for these jets???

NOW, if they did LOP 3 0's, and RV this thing at .86 You get:

15,210,000,000,000 -> POST-LOP -> 15,210,000,000 (15.21 Billion IQD) * .86 (Rate) = 13,080,600,000 (13.08 Billion USD)

This makes complete sense to me, it adds up to the contract for the jets too...a direct conversion without LOPing just isn't adding up with this...

Thoughts?

My thought is that Iraq will simply pay for the hardware in USDs. But your question is much more profound...and frightening to me anyway. Seems that LOP thing makes a lot more sense that the GOI RV'ing the IQD and turning a few million people into overnight millionaires. Just one of those 'its too good to be true' scenarios--of which I PRAY doesnt come to fruition.

But the argument seems to be gaining traction. The CBI did say they want to RD the currency. The LOP is made mention of on XE. The Kurds want their language on currency. There just seems to be a lot of reasons to do it, as opposed to having trillions of DInars floating around out there and RV'ing them thus making a crap load of infidels super wealthy.

Hate to sound like such a pessimist and I truly do want and need a RV with NO lop. And I hope someone with good info comes on and sets my ass straight with why there will not be a lop! But I especially do not like hope the cbi noted it and XE makes mention of it too

While I would REALLY like an RV to make me into a millionaire, I'd be very happy to just have it go 3 to 1 after a LOP so that I can pay off my remaining school debt in one shot.

It's anyones guess really as to what will happen. I've always made the dinar my Plan B. I feel sorry for those people who are banking on the dinar as Plan A, as the disappointment and frustration to follow if it doesn't go as planned will not be a pretty situation.

Although we know the US and Iraq made contractual deals for arms NONE of us know the wording used to close the deal. If the contract closes at the time of the deal then any RV amount is irrelavant. Price negotiated is price paid. if it is done after RV the price is still the same for the goods. 15 billion is still 15 billion no matter how its paid. Do you see how that works. You all make way too much hoopla over the simplest things.

• Upvote 1