Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo International Currency Division and what they know

SpotOn

I made my first million at 23 years old and made an additional 3 million the same year and that was about 7 years ago. I owned consistantly one of the top 5 producing mortgage companies in Southern California. Im not here for a pissing match. If you are, I can piss all over you.

Well Now !!! Wasn't that special....

• Upvote 2

Not sure what your post is trying to portray,apart from the fact your some big time charlie investor due to having 20 million dinar and anyone who owns less are all chancers.If having money is going to make me

arrogant and a braggart same has you then I,d rather not have any.

20 million Dinar is a drop in the bucket. WOW a whopping 25,000 US dollars. Holy smokes. It is nothing, really. (A drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things) I mentioned the amount that I have in this to show that I support this venture but not the people that are just rude to others for NO reason. Without the real life experience or knowlege to insult or advise. Im not bragging at all.

The reason I brought up my past career is that I was insulted and told that I could only "dream" of making as much money as so and so. He made that a personal arguement for all of you to jump on and judge me.

The information that I shared has been deluted down because of the ego of people like you. All you read is that im a rich prick. Thats all that stuck. No self realization that you might really just be what I pegged so many to be.

Cheers,

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I would just like to add that each and every one of you are amazing and I am sure trying whatever is within your grasp to become something more, something blessed and do something good. Please do not let the arrogance of this poster get to you. I for one will support anyone trying anything to be better and this investment or speculation is better than many..... I am hoping this poster didn't mean to be so ugly, cold and arrogant and for that reason God Bless him too.

Remember some people are not paid what they are worth and some should be glad!

Always

• Upvote 3

You sir are a ****** bag . Since Jay -z does'nt have ramen in the cabinet , well lt's just not fit for human consumption . Some of us get up every morning , and go to work , to make an honest living . I have a house paid for , and two fairley new cars paid for , and I consider myself very fortunate . Why dont you take your trust fund , and go somewhere else to talk smack . As for me , my ramen is getting cold .

• Upvote 4

I made my first million at 23 years old and made an additional 3 million the same year and that was about 7 years ago. I owned consistantly one of the top 5 producing mortgage companies in Southern California. Im not here for a pissing match. If you are, I can piss all over you.

Ok Mr. Perfection pissing all over us..... You sound more and more and more and more and more like you're full of it. And I don't mean money and/or expertise.

• Upvote 1

Whats the problem with Ramen Noodles?

It just confirms my point. You are broke. You have never made any money. When is the last time you watched an episode of cribs on MTV and saw Jay Z's cubbords full it Ramen?

End Quote

You're kidding, right?

Honestly, YES! I was kidding. Im glad someone caught that part. Ive painted myself to be an ass and I promise I am not. I just felt very picked apart and all I was trying to relay is that I have info. that is real AND that the "expert investors" can just save it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not bashing your post but the exception that I take to it is that I trade currencies. Banks trade at the wholesale level which is known as the interbank market. They mainly trade either directly, through EBS (electronic brokering service) or Thomson Reuters Dealing 3000 extra (Both are trading platforms and connect well over a 1000 banks). Currency exchange is for facilitating trade and businesss and the average daily trading in foreign currencies is about 4 trillion dollars a day. No bank is going to threaten to stop trading with another because they deal in a particular currency.market. They just won't trade that currency.

• Upvote 4