Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BB&T No Longer selling the IQD

SkyGuy

NOT RUMOR!!!!

Today around 4pm...I'm in the downtown Knoxville branch of BB&T (of which I do a lot of business there and they know me by name). On my way out of the bank, I dropped by the managers office to "inquire" as to if they sold the Iraqi Dinar (I'm a recent investor to the Dinar and never had a chance to previously ask). She looked supprised that I asked and said "as of yesterday we don't." She went on to tell me... that yesterday she received an email from "corporate" stating that they no longer sell the Iraqi Dinar. Another Customer Service Rep I know from that branch was in the managers office while we were having this conversation. She confirmed that she got the same email.

Both of these bank employees had no idea about the IRD as an investment....and it made absolutely no difference to them if they sold the Iraqi Dinar or not. The bank manager had never had anyone ask her to buy Dinar. Me, Myself and I.....found it VERY INTERESTING that as of yesterday they have stopped selling dinar.

Don't believe me? Call and ask for yourself:

BRANCH - KNOXVILLE MAIN

900 S. *** STREET

KNOXVILLE, TN 37902-1810

Phone: (865)766-8620

Fax: (865)766-8712

Oh, and before you ask...it would just be bad form to have used these 2 ladies names.

Don't hate....just call

I have been thinking about all these "Banks no longer selling IQD rumors" and I am beginning to wonder if they are just tired of all the phone calls and probably annoying inquiries about them. I mean every time someone post contact information about what their bank said they are bound to get a ton of calls.

SkyGuy I am not picking on you intentionally, you just happened to be the one posting when I felt like blurting out loud. :)

I have been thinking about all these "Banks no longer selling IQD rumors" and I am beginning to wonder if they are just tired of all the phone calls and probably annoying inquiries about them. I mean every time someone post contact information about what their bank said they are bound to get a ton of calls.

SkyGuy I am not picking on you intentionally, you just happened to be the one posting when I felt like blurting out loud. :)

I called 5 local 5/3rd banks in my area (Louisville, KY) and all 5 are still selling IQD as of Tuesday Jan 25, 11. I'm not sure what the reason is for BB&T to stop selling it. May be something, but I doubt it.

I don't see how that's very interesting, doesn't it just mean they stopped selling dinar?

I think when RV happens (if it ever happens), it won't be through "read between the lines", or "clues" of some sort.

It will happen when you least expect it :)

I agree, I feel it just means they don't want to deal with the demand for a currency that isn't easily available or even traded. If an RV was in the near future and all banks would trade/cell the IQD then why put out an email in order to stop sale of it only to resell it in the near future? it would be far more easier to just continue selling the dinar until the RV takes place and just change the price of it to reflect the RV. IMO