Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

State of The Union Remarks

debunker

Look to Iraq, where nearly 100,000 of our brave men and women have left with their heads held high; where American combat patrols have ended; violence has come down; and a new government has been formed. This year, our civilians will forge a lasting partnership with the Iraqi people, while we finish the job of bringing our troops out of Iraq. America's commitment has been kept; the Iraq War is coming to an end.

I found this line interesting. What is he alluding to?

His speech could be torn to pieces analyzing it. Being in the military we analyze everything our superiors say and most the time we get it wrong. Just take the words he said at face value. He was stating facts, the government is formed, to a degree minus a couple of spots...is the voting American going to be able to say "No it isn't!", No, he wants the voting American to hear that Troops are coming home because the government is formed...voters...remember he is trying to get re-elected.

• Upvote 8

I could get rid of a bunch of debt real quick... repeal Obama care... there is a lot of it over the next few years and quit spending stupid money on things like 5million to find out why matches will not light under water or 20 million on nose hair research... all these stupid "research" ideas they spend millions on is ridiculous... another thing... Lets take care of home first and quit sending money to other countries that hate our guts... we send billions a year to other countries who don't even care that we are still alive...

• Upvote 6

I could get rid of a bunch of debt real quick... repeal Obama care... there is a lot of it over the next few years and quit spending stupid money on things like 5million to find out why matches will not light under water or 20 million on nose hair research... all these stupid "research" ideas they spend millions on is ridiculous... another thing... Lets take care of home first and quit sending money to other countries that hate our guts... we send billions a year to other countries who don't even care that we are still alive...

I am typically a fiscal conservative, but government investment (i.e. spending) has given us many things in our life that we now rely on, one being what we use to drive ourselves batty with dinar rumors... The internet!! As far as "Obamacare", were already paying for uninsured people in our country. Unless were ready to turn away people from the emergency room for lack of funds, this is the smart way to handle it. I know Im sounding like a godless liberal right now, but Im not... just being fair.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

Let me get this straight . . . .

We're going to be "gifted" with a health care

plan we are forced to purchase and

fined if we don't,

which purportedly covers at least

ten million more people,

without adding a single new doctor,

but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents,

written by a committee whose chairman

says he doesn't understand it,

passed by a Congress that didn't read it but

exempted themselves from it,

and signed by a President who smokes,

with funding administered by a treasury chief who

didn't pay his taxes,

for which we'll be taxed for four years before any

"benefits" take effect,

by a government which has

already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare,

all to be overseen by a surgeon general

who is obese,

and financed by a country that's broke!!!!!

What the #!?%* could

possibly go wrong?

Nice Backdrop to a international intrigue thriller , other than that , i won't say :blink:

First order of any financial issue is to control the deficit, Screw the debt , that is not solvable until the deficit is is under control

Edited by estephan
  • Downvote 1

fined if we don't,

ten million more people,

didn't pay his taxes,

"benefits" take effect,

who is obese,

What the #!?%* could

possibly go wrong?

blink.gif I Love it!!! biggrin.gifwink.gifcool.gif +1 from me!!!

• Upvote 5

I am typically a fiscal conservative, but government investment (i.e. spending) has given us many things in our life that we now rely on, one being what we use to drive ourselves batty with dinar rumors... The internet!! As far as "Obamacare", were already paying for uninsured people in our country. Unless were ready to turn away people from the emergency room for lack of funds, this is the smart way to handle it. I know Im sounding like a godless liberal right now, but Im not... just being fair.

There are far better ways of dealing with the Health Care crisis than pushing this ridiculous bill on anyone have you even read part of this thing... one part makes it illegeal for new Dr. owned hospitals to be built... another part has to do with us being forced to buy into this thing otherwise we will be fined... I am living a "Government ran Healthcare System" right now being in the Army and it sucks they use PA's for everything and nurses if they don't have PAs available and they push drugs on you like they where giving away M&Ms this is by far not the way to go... do you know how hard it is to see a real Dr when being treated in the military system...? ever try pulling alligator toe nails... trust me not fun. Currently I am stuck in the rear while my battle buddies go and to what we do best over seas because they can't pull their heads out long enough to do paper work right... Obama care not the way to go for anyone

• Upvote 9

fined if we don't,

ten million more people,

didn't pay his taxes,

"benefits" take effect,

who is obese,

What the #!?%* could

possibly go wrong?

well said!!!!

Socialized medicine doesn't mean going to a cocktail party with doctors & nurses. As Soldiering4U said we'll be dang lucky to ever see a real physician & the only thing we might get lucky at is getting a nice looking nurse but don't count on it. My luck is needing my travel vacs (shots/vaccinations) then getting a male nurse with an attitude. Nope, Obamedicine is the end of quality health care in the US. But then we didn't know that ... until we got it passed... so we could read how badly we got screwed. But now we know.

• Upvote 3

It's easier to get more truth from the back end of a horse!

Every cell in my body wants to stand by, and support the president of OUR GREAT NATION, but when I try, the nausea sOOn sets in.

The only thing I will give him is that he is a gOOd speaker. He comes out and says one thing, and then the republicans and the tea party speaks, and during thier much shorter rebuttles they give a whole new and different set of numbers and facts, what a freaking mess. Seems like our only hope now is the tea party, but whos to say.

Vote me in people, I'll turn this country around in 30 days, but you'll have to make a human shield around me because they will try to kill me very quickly. I could win the presidency witth two words.....TOPLESS TUESDAYS!, SORRY, i HAD TO MAKE A JOKE OR MY HEAD WOULD SPLIT.

But when all hope seems lost, i remember, the ONLY thing that makes a country great is its.....PEOPLE, and then i feel better cuz I know you people are awesome. About the only thing we can do is pray! Countless blessings and endless peace and love to ALL....GO RV! and hurry so I can get my campaign started :P Re-elect me for a second term and bottomless fridays are on the way, lol joking joking :P

Edited by Funky Cold Medinar
  • Upvote 2

Maybe you didn't get the memo, but Al Gore did not invent the internet for us... folks need jobs not government cradle to grave programs for dependency and certainly not job-killing 1/6th of the economy-killing over-reaching healthcare takeover mislabeled as reform.

• Upvote 2

fined if we don't,

ten million more people,

didn't pay his taxes,

"benefits" take effect,

who is obese,

What the #!?%* could

possibly go wrong?

YOU should write the State of the Union Addresses!!! :twothumbs:

Look to Iraq, where nearly 100,000 of our brave men and women have left with their heads held high; where American combat patrols have ended; violence has come down; and a new government has been formed. This year, our civilians will forge a lasting partnership with the Iraqi people, while we finish the job of bringing our troops out of Iraq. America's commitment has been kept; the Iraq War is coming to an end.

I found this line interesting. What is he illuding to?

Nothing other than trying to claim some sort of victory, for his administration, in Iraq. This has absolutely nothing to do with the Dinar rv'ing.

• Upvote 1

I found this line interesting. What is he alluding to?

Not everything in the news pertains to Iraq or the Dinar. Come on guys, don't read too much between the lines here.

Did anyone hear Obama say that the new Iraqi government has been formed? He didn't say it was almost done or close to being completed..he said it was already done..this was what stuck out to me..

Thus, maybe we are getting closer...

Go RV!

Yes, he did say that. And the GOI is formed, of course.

The problem that I see is that the positions that are still open have a lot to do with defense, security and safety, something that Iraq still does not have...I just don't want to see CBI blown up again in case of a RV. Who would pay me when I cash in then?? :)