Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not a Rumor, just plain Facts

Iraq has elected a government, but that government is not functioning properly...

• They still have not finalized a functioning cabinet... still not filled all positions
  • They have not accepted the 2011 budget still... only had one reading and theres no guarantee they will get 3 readings this time either.

Shabibi will NOT post an RV until the above points have been finalized at the very least.

In my opinion it could still be 6 months away the way Maliki and his government is going.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Iraq has elected a government, but that government is not functioning properly...

• They still have not finalized a functioning cabinet... still not filled all positions
  • They have not accepted the 2011 budget still... only had one reading and theres no guarantee they will get 3 readings this time either.

Shabibi will NOT post an RV until the above points have been finalized at the very least.

In my opinion it could still be 6 months away the way Maliki and his government is going.

Dont you think that IRAQ wants to have all this in place before the SUMMIT? I DO! Showing up fo rthat with out having this all resolved would be BAD NEWS for them... Right?