Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any one SOLD their dinar back to DinarTrade?

el Stevo

Hello fellow speculators,

Quick question.

Has anyone actually SOLD their dinar back to Ali at DinarTrade?

It's all fine and dandy that he lists a buy back rate, but has anyone tried?

If you've actually sold your dinar back, please chime in here.

I am very curious to know the answer to this question.

Feel free to discribe the process you had to go through.

Was he quick about sending confirmation that he got your dinars back?

Was he quick about sending you the money?

Please note that I'm not accusing Ali of anything. So far he has provided excellent service to me, and countless thousands of other people.

He appears to be completely on the level. I truly envy his business acumen.

It's really just an idle curiosity thing.

Thanks Folks,

el Stevo

Edited by el Stevo
  • Upvote 4

it is easier to find someone on here or from another site that is in your area to sell your dinar. I sold 1M today - it was smooth, we exchanged numbers and are now working on intel together. Much easier

no no... I don't really want to sell my dinar... I am just curious to know whether or not anyone has actually done it?

Surely there have been folk that have decided to pull out of the game, and have sold their dinar back back to Ali.

• Upvote 2

Hello fellow speculators,

Quick question.

Has anyone actually SOLD their dinar back to Ali at DinarTrade?

It's all fine and dandy that he lists a buy back rate, but has anyone tried?

If you've actually sold your dinar back, please chime in here.

I am very curious to know the answer to this question.

Feel free to discribe the process you had to go through.

Was he quick about sending confirmation that he got your dinars back?

Was he quick about sending you the money?

Please note that I'm not accusing Ali of anything. So far he has provided excellent service to me, and countless thousands of other people.

He appears to be completely on the level. I truly envy his business acumen.

It's really just an idle curiosity thing.

Thanks Folks,

el Stevo

I am an investor. Speak for yourself......

I am an investor. Speak for yourself......

Suit yourself... I didn't really think too hard about which is which when I posted this.

But I see your point. There are both varieties on this site, and I suppose I would be wise to differentiate between the two.

Frankly, I can't make up my mind which I am... But my dinar are worth exactly the same amount, regardless of the title I give myself.

Thanks Frank... Go RV.

• Upvote 2

Suit yourself... I didn't really think too hard about which is which when I posted this.

But I see your point. There are both varieties on this site, and I suppose I would be wise to differentiate between the two.

Frankly, I can't make up my mind which I am... But my dinar are worth exactly the same amount, regardless of the title I give myself.

Thanks Frank... Go RV.

No worries.....thanks

no no... I don't really want to sell my dinar... I am just curious to know whether or not anyone has actually done it?

Surely there have been folk that have decided to pull out of the game, and have sold their dinar back back to Ali.

You should have done a poll. It would eliminate the unwanted responses by narrowing the answer base... B)

I sure can understand some folks getting apprehensive. We have been set up several times just to be disappointed. I am still in it for the long run. I hope this will be a story like Apple stock. It took about 8 years for that to mature. I know this is a whole different can a worms but I think we are on the right track. I am not selling until the big day. It is good to hear that if we do want to sell, we should not have a problem judging by the responses. Good post!!

Edited by penningtonimports

I sure can understand some folks getting apprehensive. We have been set up several times just to be disappointed. I am still in it for the long run. I hope this will be a story like Apple stock. It took about 8 years for that to mature. I know this is a whole different can a worms but I think we are on the right track. I am not selling until the big day. It is good to hear that if we do want to sell, we should not have a problem judging by the responses. Good post!!

Its a really different can of worms for sure......wonder if after two more years if there was no RV and people turned bearish on the dinar if

Ali would to continue to buy back dinars.